• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Write the funniest caption and win 100 FreeOnes points!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Win 100 FreeOnes points to save up and donate towards the Miss FreeOnes grandprize, buy a gallery in myFreeOnes, or save for an item from our shop! If you don't have an account, it's easy to make one! Just register at http://my.freeones.com then come back to the message board and make 5 posts! Your post in this thread counts as 1 post so only 4 more to go!!! EASY!

Rules for Contest

1.) Contest ends Friday, May 4th.

2.) Have at least 5 posts by May 4th.

3.) Post a funny caption for the picture in this thread (no need to put it on the image unless you want to).

Have fun!

airplanecaption.JPG

"Yep... according to this.... you're pregnant."

Hondarobot

Banned
"If that's Hugh Hefner in the seat behind me, get his autograph. I'll understand why you spent so much time in the back of the airplane."

¡¡¡ Oooooh !!! now I understand why the pilots said they went into a turbulence, what happens is that this food causes people to throw many farts,so don't worry, eat quiet.

"Look at this metal knife - 40 years from now - we'll be lucky if they serve us finger food" (Guy in the Front)

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
You know, Ms. Pennington, what happens in Sheboygan, stays in Sheboygan.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
"I do hope you enjoy eating healthy. Nothing like a well-rounded meal to make one feel more energized, correct? I mean, a lot of additional nutrients with you meal can make a ton of difference! Nothing like some extra protein with you daily intake to make you...oh, fuck it. I came on your meal while you were in the bathroom. Cheers!"

"How about after we land, let's grab a seat at the bar. I'd love to push your stool in for you."

:nannerf1:

I don't know why, but that picture just screams Mad Men to me, so..............

Look, I want to tell you something because you're very dear to me. And I hope you understand that it comes from the bottom of my damaged, damaged heart. You are the finest piece of ass I ever had and I don't care who knows it. I am so glad I got to roam those hillsides.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"In order compete with the booming airline industry, Greyhound retooled it's fleet of busses to include an Olive Garden, Starbucks and personal air conditioners. It would take several years before Olive Garden and Starbucks would rebound from this early franchising mistake."