• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
if my memory is good the last bra and pantie was in 2006 (almost 10 years now :()
for the hell in a cell, they will say that's too hardcore for ladies! (it's a man world ;))
and the wwe doesn't care about the divas, when they took to much time with storylines or if a match during to long it's always the diva match that is canceled.

Thanks for your reply i agree that the wwe thinks its ti hardcore but its bullshit, let these women sign a medical waiver or what ever just like the men do. Put it this way id rather see the divas fight then lets say Tyson ONeil , Tyson kid whatever... its 2014 stop treating these women like they 2nd class let them more risk taking matches... add some diva tag titles, or go back to the sexy stuff, hell bring back sunday night heat just make it a all diva show... it would be better then that main event crap....

Also i do think they care more about the divas div. Heck one raw had like 3 divas matches

Melanie Price . She isn't a major american babe but if you follow uk wrestling you would know. Anyway babe for obvious reasons ;)

247163_10152769775702931_5333031914288334162_n.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Thanks for your reply i agree that the wwe thinks its ti hardcore but its bullshit, let these women sign a medical waiver or what ever just like the men do. Put it this way id rather see the divas fight then lets say Tyson ONeil , Tyson kid whatever... its 2014 stop treating these women like they 2nd class let them more risk taking matches... add some diva tag titles, or go back to the sexy stuff, hell bring back sunday night heat just make it a all diva show... it would be better then that main event crap....

Also i do think they care more about the divas div. Heck one raw had like 3 divas matches

They're pushing that Total Divas crap show on E!.

That advertiser money on a popular network show is big.

Deepcover

Closed Account
DC's top ten rasslin babes

Torrie Wilson
Chyna
Candice Michelle
Debra
Dawn Marie Psaltis
Paige
Angelina Love
Velvet Sky
Natalya
Tied @ 10. Alicia Fox, Alexa Bliss (I cheated here since she's not a diva yet but she soon will be)

Shout out to Terri Runnels, Jaqueline, Ivory, Cherry, Molly Holly, Miss Jackie, Kristal Marshall, Sensational Sherri, Alundra Blaze, and Miss Elizabeth...miss you ladies dearly

To me, wrestling ability is just as important as looks; to that end my top Female Wrestlers are:

Kudo Megumi: When you invent a signature move (Kudo Driver) that most male hardcore wrestlers don't even attempt, and your retirement match is a "No ropes 200 Volt double hell double barbed wire barricade double landmine crushed glass death match", you are the true "Queen of Hardcore". Lita and Francine have nothing on her.

Toyota Manami: The huge amount of respect she received when she appeared at the Chikara shows her popularity outside of Japan. Innovator of so many moves, youtube "victory star drop" or "Ocean Cyclone Suplex" for some of her best. She started at 16, and 27 years later she's still going strong.

Mita Etsuko: Most of the "Cenation" doesn't know that his finisher was innovated by her. As one half of the Las Cachorras Orientales who dominated both Japan and Mexico with many bloody hardcore matches.

Makoto: Mita's latest protege. Hard to believe that she was so introverted she refused to go to school, and started wrestling to overcome her shyness.

Ayako Hamada The Nattie Niedhart of Japan, being born into a wrestling family, but with the advantage of being born Japanese-Mexican; you just don't get a better pedigree than that for pro-wrestling. TNA really dropped the ball with her.

Fuuka: A trained Joshi wrestler, MMA fighter and shoot boxer. She made headlines when some dick tried to sexually assault her, but she fought him off, and after a 3-month effort she eventually caught him and had him arrested. Despite being a legit fighter, she had a very feminine side as well - AJ even stole the skipping gimmick from her.

Oumukai Michiko: Not many ladies (or men for that matter) can pull off a Razor's Edge like she can!

Cuty Suzuki: The original "Idol Wrestler". Despite her "Idol" status, she often teamed with Ozaki Mayumi as one of the most hardcore tag teams around.

Fukawa Yumi/Noumi Kayo: Idol Wrestlers like Cuty, also with their share of bloody hardcore matches.

Special mention: Riho: Much is made about how Paige started wrestling a age 13, but this girl legitimately started at 9! I only say special mention since she's still only 17.

And this is just a shortlist. It's hard to narrow it down to just a top 10!

• Love
Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I always liked 'em a little on the trashy side....so for me, Teri Runnels always did it for me. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's much, if any nude pics of her out there, nor many larger quality pics, that aren't from the WWE.

And they have to be Asian lol.

Not necessarily, it's just that they're more prolific since women's wrestling in Japan/Mexico is taken a lot more seriously and given more attention. Aside from Paige/Tara/Nattie, talented women in North America tend to be stuck in the Indies.

My Non-Joshi top 10 would be
Paige
Sarah Stock
Daizee Haze
Lisa Marie Varon
Melissa Anderson
MsChif
LuFisto
Allison Danger
Sara Del Rey
Nattie Neidhart