• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I second this opinion.

Hands down da hottest pale chick ever in the biz
Britani-Knight-Feet-1442160.jpg

Im bored so ill keep this going lol defind hot...

Again, I'll say slowly... no one said YOU can't think she is hot. I think she is ugly... PERIOD. Nothing to "keep going". No argument needed, nothing. But this is my last post about it. And if I cant post without causing an argument, might be my last period.

Again, I'll say slowly... no one said YOU can't think she is hot. I think she is ugly... PERIOD. Nothing to "keep going". No argument needed, nothing. But this is my last post about it. And if I cant post without causing an argument, might be my last period.

Lol i understand what u meant its cool

Michelle-McCool-Feet-1233690.jpg

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
2. Nikki Bella
Nikki in the second place but not Bree in your top, they twin sisters, but yeah that strange i already find Nikki alot more attractive than Bree too.
she got a better haircut, bigger :boobies: and the current dress looking damn good, she was very sexy at hell in a cell

has for Velvet Sky, i have hesitate to put her in my ten place too, i love when she come in the ring when she shake her ass over the middle rope :drool2:

but i've given the place to Sable cause she's the very first diva who posed for playboy :)
Velvet is definitely in the 11 place of my list :yesyes:

Brie gets demoted because of the whole earthy enviro-nut vibe she gives off, I feel like her lips haven't seen a razor in almost as long as Daniel Bryans'.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Tammy Lynn Sytch...........good times and bad.
http://*************************/t25003-tammy-lynn-sytch.html
tammy-lynn-sytch-13.jpg

Speaking of the classics not so tame divas dayz
Maria-Kanellis-Feet-1092635.jpg

Question if the wwe dont really want to promote they divas as what they are sexual objects, i mean when was the last photoshoot
Or bra and panties match?
Then why not let paige and aj fight in hell in a cell?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Speaking of the classics not so tame divas dayz
Question if the wwe dont really want to promote they divas as what they are sexual objects, i mean when was the last photoshoot
Or bra and panties match?
Then why not let paige and aj fight in hell in a cell?
if my memory is good the last bra and pantie was in 2006 (almost 10 years now :()
for the hell in a cell, they will say that's too hardcore for ladies! (it's a man world ;))
and the wwe doesn't care about the divas, when they took to much time with storylines or if a match during to long it's always the diva match that is canceled.

Top ten for me (top five in order, the rest varies)

1. Candice Michelle 2005-2007
2. Mickie James (2006-)
3. Nikki Bella (2013-)
4. Maria (2005-2006, but she looks awesome now too..)
5. Sunny (prior to 1999)

Others: Trish Stratus any form, Lita from 2005-2006, Dawn Marie in her late Smackdown days, Katie Lea Burchill, and Miss Elizabeth, both the WCW and WWF versions!!