• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Anyone got the vid of Maryse doing a promo then getting into the shower? It's the only one I've never seen. :helpme:

Good to see Melina back, too. And where's Torrie? She still a WWE girl? :wave2:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Has anyone heard anything about Mickie James being injured or anything cause at the end of her tagteam match with Melina it looked like they we're talking and Mickie might of been crying or in real pain

Has anyone heard anything about Mickie James being injured or anything cause at the end of her tagteam match with Melina it looked like they we're talking and Mickie might of been crying or in real pain

I have not seen anywhere saying she is legit injured for any length of time so I would assume she is not seriously hurt and it is a minor injury which she can work through or she is storyline hurt.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
i dont think so, ive read all the reports on wwe...nothing...so, i dont think she's hurt

Yeah I looked too and didn't see anything but I was thinking maybe it is still to early cause of the holliday but hopefully you guys are right and she's not really hurt

I thought she looked familiar. Cheers, buddy. :thumbsup: :wave2:

Yeah I was thinking the same the first two times I saw her on Raw:thumbsup:

Off Air Notes From Raw Last Night, Mickie James Injury Update
12/23/2008 by Chris Cash

John Cena defeated Chris Jericho in about 5 minutes after Raw went off the air last night.

Despite the crazy spot toward the end, Mickie James was apparently not injured last night during her tag match, reports PWInsider.com.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Off Air Notes From Raw Last Night, Mickie James Injury Update
12/23/2008 by Chris Cash

John Cena defeated Chris Jericho in about 5 minutes after Raw went off the air last night.

Despite the crazy spot toward the end, Mickie James was apparently not injured last night during her tag match, reports PWInsider.com.
I knew you would be in here sooner or later.
Thanks for the confirmation