• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Too bad that's Melina's only appealing feature. Her voice is as annoying as nails on a chalk board and her face is borderline of a transsexual. But that's just my opinion.

Stevie said:
Too bad that's Melina's only appealing feature. Her voice is as annoying as nails on a chalk board and her face is borderline of a transsexual. But that's just my opinion.

WOW! Talk about hitting the nail right on the head!

Stevie said:

I've gotta agree too, but I stumbled across that pic a while back and it made me forget about her face and voice for a bit.

Barbie Blank is quite hot. But every week it's the same thing, and will still be the same thing. Don't give me wrong, I like to see beautiful women strip, but it's more or less like hitting the rewind and play button every week.

ive been a wrestling fan my entire life. i love this thread. greatest thread ever. torrie, trish, lita, sunny etc are the hottest woman to me.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
does anybody have the caps when melina fell out of the ring on raw last night and her ass was hanging out like a kid at the mall?? seemed to have 2 pairs of panties on!! the camera caught it well which is not that commonplace on raw anymore!!!:dunno:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
alexpnz said:
does anybody have the caps when melina fell out of the ring on raw last night and her ass was hanging out like a kid at the mall?? seemed to have 2 pairs of panties on!! the camera caught it well which is not that commonplace on raw anymore!!!:dunno:

I can't help you with pictures...but I can tell you, she did have a pair of white t-backs on, underneath the black lace panties she was wearing. I taped the show and watched it to day, and paused and slo moed it...because I noticed it too. Her ass looked a little bigger then I thought it was...very nice, but a little big.

Also when getting in the ring. Nitro was a little slow so we got a peachy shot of her ass before the match as well. There was also Trish's tits as she was running down to the ring. They were bouncing all over the place.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
revidffum said:
I can't help you with pictures...but I can tell you, she did have a pair of white t-backs on, underneath the black lace panties she was wearing. I taped the show and watched it to day, and paused and slo moed it...because I noticed it too. Her ass looked a little bigger then I thought it was...very nice, but a little big.

C A P S !!!!!

BTW WHY THE HELL DID JENNIFER WALCOTT DROP OUT OF THE DIVA SEARCH:mad:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
deeeze said:
BTW WHY THE HELL DID JENNIFER WALCOTT DROP OUT OF THE DIVA SEARCH:mad:
No word yet on any of the wrestling news sites. :dunno:

BTW, her replacement, Erica Chevillar, is the women who was fired a few months back from her Florida schoolteaching job for some bikini modeling she did - here's a news story