• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i recently found a FHM magazine from january 2005 and Ashley Massaro is in a spread called "ladies confidential" but...the Ashley Massaro we know...the wwe Ashley Massaro, is listed as piret ava in the spread. now normally i would be like Ashley Massaro is just her stage name for the wwe, but a girl in the same spread along with "piret ava" has the name of Ashley Massaro. maybe i missed something, but i thought that was quite interesting.

I found this on a wrestling site...I hope this isn't true, and if it is it'll be a big blow to Stacey fans...

"There is an article today in The Baltimore Sun with Stacy Keibler where she talks about her future in WWE. She stated that while she was still under contract with WWE, she was "not really sure" if she would be re-signing. She is meeting with the President of ABC tomorrow to discuss future roles on the network. Many within WWE already know she probably won't be around much longer due to the massive amounts of job opportunities coming her way."

Can't really blame her if she wants to leave as she'll probably have a better chance making more $$$ outside of wrestling, as well as not having to work that ungodly schedule...

member20672

Closed Account
BoobyMonster said:
I found this on a wrestling site...I hope this isn't true, and if it is it'll be a big blow to Stacey fans...

"There is an article today in The Baltimore Sun with Stacy Keibler where she talks about her future in WWE. She stated that while she was still under contract with WWE, she was "not really sure" if she would be re-signing. She is meeting with the President of ABC tomorrow to discuss future roles on the network. Many within WWE already know she probably won't be around much longer due to the massive amounts of job opportunities coming her way."

Can't really blame her if she wants to leave as she'll probably have a better chance making more $$$ outside of wrestling, as well as not having to work that ungodly schedule...
Kinda old news. This has been the talk of discussion as of late. It started maybe a week ago or so ago with DWTS and has been the buzz of the internet wrestling news. Signs point to her resignment from the company, but also an advancement towards the big screen.

Thought Molly looked better as a blonde.

In the 3 wallpaper pics she looks good in pic in the middle but didn't look to good in the other pics.