• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Omg I've never watched an episode of total divas, I was watching with interest an episode tonight,just to see what this nonsense is about. All it is or does is just SEX up the girls even more and pull them away from actually being women wrestlers. they are all in Mexico and Jesus christ they are all wearing skimpy tops or doing their best to expose as much of their tits as humanly possible without being nude. I don't get the show, but fuck me runnin paige has gigantic tits and she is by far and away the hottest fucking diva. And nikki does her absolute best to flaunt her big god damn knockers every chance she gets. They are amazing tits,but paige has out -fucking-standing amazing hott tits and she's engaged or getting married? I'm heart broken

Omg I've never watched an episode of total divas, I was watching with interest an episode tonight,just to see what this nonsense is about. All it is or does is just SEX up the girls even more and pull them away from actually being women wrestlers. they are all in Mexico and Jesus christ they are all wearing skimpy tops or doing their best to expose as much of their tits as humanly possible without being nude. I don't get the show, but fuck me runnin paige has gigantic tits and she is by far and away the hottest fucking diva. And nikki does her absolute best to flaunt her big god damn knockers every chance she gets. They are amazing tits,but paige has out -fucking-standing amazing hott tits and she's engaged or getting married? I'm heart broken

Damn I want caps of Paige in that top.

Renee Young looked great at HIAC last night. I looked around to see if I could find pictures, but they really did not zoom in on her. This is all I could find. Of course, if anyone has any better than this, definitely post it.

CSMxIqZXIAAi9ca.jpg

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
I don't think they ever did a heads-up shot of her, plus when they cut to the panel during the PPV, she had a blazer on. :crash:

But even from far away ... damn, she looked amazing! :boobies: :flame: :lovecoupl

They made her cover up iirc, which kinda makes sense. I didn't watch but somebody mentioned it on another on-going Hell in a Cell thread. For a PG program, it is a bit excessive. Nice cleav though.

DuanCulo

Staff member

:rubbel: layla el with that big phat bubble butt booty

i use to not care for her look much, but she has definitely been growing on me. She looks hot there for sure.

same here, i find her hot now, didn't before. same with emma who i have a huge crush on now. when her gimmick was that goofy dancing idiot she was a boner killer but her hot bitchy new attitude and look on nxt gets me super hard.

1447305461.jpg