• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
mickie-james-14.jpg

Best of Mickie James.
http://wdswwe.blogspot.com/2011/09/mickie-james-thong-slip-gallery.html?zx=33e88a188e9faaf8

Wrestling chicks

Seeing as i find chicks from wrestling hot as hell. Thought i put this thread up where people can post stuff dedicated to them where it could be matches, photo shoots, segments whatever turned you on about them. Can be from WWE, ROH, WCW, TNA or any other wrestling promotion you can think off ;)

Here are some matches which i found hot growing up :)

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Re: Wrestling chicks

good idea i was a great wrestling fan back in the days
my fav Amy (Lita) Dumas :heart: (she was my dream girl for over 10 years (now replace by Jennifer Dark) but i still love her!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

You guys should try the celebrity section, there's a lot of this there..in fact, this will likely get moved there.

I pretty much got over fapping to lasses "off the wrestling" by the time I was 17 due to the Internet informing me there were more attractive and WAY more naked women out there. But I'd be lying if I said at 13-15 I didn't give myself blisters and wear my dick down to a mere nub over Sunny.

tumblr_mywa92KtRz1svsahho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mywa92KtRz1svsahho5_400.jpg
tumblr_mywaafi3Nu1svsahho1_400.jpg

tumblr_mywa9x2WaF1svsahho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mywa92KtRz1svsahho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mywa92KtRz1svsahho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mywa92KtRz1svsahho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mywaauTQgW1svsahho1_500.jpg

(sigh) What a waste. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

I pretty much got over fapping to lasses "off the wrestling" by the time I was 17 due to the Internet informing me there were more attractive and WAY more naked women out there. But I'd be lying if I said at 13-15 I didn't give myself blisters and wear my dick down to a mere nub over Sunny.

nice post. I know you told me once that you still watch it, do any of the current talent get you hot and bothered at times?

Last edited by a moderator:

nice post. I know you told me once that you still watch it, do any of the current talent get you hot and bothered at times?

There are plenty I would throw it up, so to speak, but nobody I would obsess over. Maria was/is gorgeous, looking forward to seeing her in PCW in Feb/March. Eve Torres was very alluring as a heel. Gail appeals to my Asian fetish, Tessmacher has a fantastic butt, AJ's combination of nerd/bunny boiler attributes remind me of an ex so I find her slightly irresistible.

Actually, it's fair to say I'm slightly in love with 'Raya Knight/Brittani/Paige. If I have a type, it's someone like her.

tumblr_mywd8zexcL1svsahho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnsx1uCV4d1ri0sroo1_500.jpg

Dork that I am, using Yoshino's Lightening Spiral for a finish makes her hotter still to me.

There are plenty I would throw it up, so to speak, but nobody I would obsess over. Maria was/is gorgeous, looking forward to seeing her in PCW in Feb/March. Eve Torres was very alluring as a heel. Gail appeals to my Asian fetish, Tessmacher has a fantastic butt, AJ's combination of nerd/bunny boiler attributes remind me of an ex so I find her slightly irresistible.

Actually, it's fair to say I'm slightly in love with 'Raya Knight/Brittani/Paige. If I have a type, it's someone like her.

I might go to pcw too, just depends on what day she is coming. Can't gurantee I' m going but love the chicks you mentioned. Gail kim has great legs well she did in her dress last week

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING

i must spread more reputation :(
she looks damn hot, i don't watch a lot of wrestling stuff (cause the pg era with satino, mr [NOBABE]Woo Woo[/NOBABE] woo ect) but i heard about her via WWE2K14 i was downloading some characters via the community and i see the Paige character so i wrote her name on google and god damn she looks hot!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Paige is the next big diva in WWE. I can't wait until they call her up from NXT. She has had some great feuds recently with Emma and Natalya. Can't wait to see her in the ring battling AJ Lee for the diva's title.

In the mean time, here's Eva Marie. She can't wrestle and she's awful on the mic, but she does look good.

i must spread more reputation :(
she looks damn hot, i don't watch a lot of wrestling stuff (cause the pg era with satino, mr Woo Woo woo ect) but i heard about her via WWE2K14 i was downloading some characters via the community and i see the Paige character so i wrote her name on google and god damn she looks hot!

Yeah paige is awesome plus she can actually wrestle. Was huge in the uk wrestling scene before her wwe days. Traci Brooks love her tits and ass. Where to spread cum on her, I'm spoiled for choice :)