• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I think I would cream in my pants if Mickie James did Playboy. Seeing her nude would send me over the edge and into constant masterbating mode.

lol it be a dream if she does that and im nto too sure but i see theres some nude vids she done in the past but it could be a look alike

There are a few lovely ladies in the wrestling circuit. But Mickie is the one that is top of the list. She can have my babies anytime!.

There are a few lovely ladies in the wrestling circuit. But Mickie is the one that is top of the list. She can have my babies anytime!.

I don't know many in the indies could you share some names out please :D.

aww i wanted to have babies with her but seeing as you like her more i let you have her lol.

I don't know many in the indies could you share some names out please :D.

aww i wanted to have babies with her but seeing as you like her more i let you have her lol.

Um... kind of like a lot of the WWE Divas and that's it LOL. So if they have been a WWE Diva at all then I've heard of them. I don't watch much wrestling and that which I do it is usually WWE. I might move to TNA now that you said Mickie is there. Biggest mistake McMahon made was getting rid of Mickie James. That woman is sex on legs so she is :bowdown:

Um... kind of like a lot of the WWE Divas and that's it LOL. So if they have been a WWE Diva at all then I've heard of them. I don't watch much wrestling and that which I do it is usually WWE. I might move to TNA now that you said Mickie is there. Biggest mistake McMahon made was getting rid of Mickie James. That woman is sex on legs so she is :bowdown:

Totally agree with you whats wwe loss is tna gain.

Michelle-McCool.jpg

Im sad she has left now and retired, i do hope she returns though. But cos she married to undertaker in real life i suppose she wants to wrestle in the bedroom and make babies.

Another lovely lady worthy of accommodating my baby batter in as many places on her as possible. But Mickie first please lol.

all 3 are hot but if you know me very well im sure you know which one i find extra hubba ;)
247030_10150198632662979_290243042978_7099111_3208344_n.jpg

Let see if you get it right and with the right reasons lol.

Everything about every Wrestling chick you could name.
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=48279 :hatsoff:

HOLY ZOMBIE JESUS!. Now there's a blast from the past... Jim... whatshisname that used to be in the WWF as a manager. He ran around with a tennis racket in the WWF when he was manager. Jim Cornette I think his name is. He was in that clip. I've not seen him in YEARS. Granted he is not as lovely to look at as the Uber Sexy Christy Hemme. But still, old Jimbob is there. Good to see the old schoolers still in the game. I wonder how many WWF (not WWE) stars are in TNA.

HOLY ZOMBIE JESUS!. Now there's a blast from the past... Jim... whatshisname that used to be in the WWF as a manager. He ran around with a tennis racket in the WWF when he was manager. Jim Cornette I think his name is. He was in that clip. I've not seen him in YEARS. Granted he is not as lovely to look at as the Uber Sexy Christy Hemme. But still, old Jimbob is there. Good to see the old schoolers still in the game. I wonder how many WWF (not WWE) stars are in TNA.

Yeh christy is always a breathe of fresh air and always a blast to see her every thursday night on tna.

There are loads of ex wwe/wwf guys in tna now not just divas but wrestlers also.

I take it you enjoyed the clip :eek:. If only the match was a bikini match :( lol

Sounds to me like I should be transfering my time and efforts to TNA instead of WWE now. It would see that the wrestlers I grew up watching (WWF during the 80s and 90s) are on TNA for the most part. And TNA has the mother of my future babies... Mickie James lol so its a win alround. What does WWE have to offer me now?. The undertaker with an undefeated streak at Wrestlemania which is becoming tiresome to watch due to being too predictable. It also has been watered down in content as well due to McMahon's deal I read about. Some sort of business deal with tv companies or something to bring in more money. Which in turn means NO BLOOD shown and NO SKANTLY CLAD LADIES. I should stick my cock up Stephanie's ass and then cum on her face once I was finished and send McMahon the tape as a reward for what he's turned the WWE into. The bastard that he is. I wish The Ultimate Warrior (now known as Warrior) would make an appearance on WWE in Wrestlemania and bitch slap the hell out of The Undertaker and pound him into the mat and end the girly winning streak he has which is rigged in the extreme.

Not all of them are in tna now they have had one apperences but they not really on the roster there full time. Some of our old time divas like lita, trish stratus don't work there.

I just can't get enough of christy hemme shame she don't wrestle anymore but seeing as each week as a announcer does me fine. She the legs of tna atm :)

You could masterbate to Christy on a level that would not be very healthy to the one doing the chugging. That's how much appeal she has IMO. Lita has nice tits. Thanks for mentioning her, I forgot about her. Yes, Lita is a honey so she is.

OT: Gangrel was one of my favourites of the WWE and the bastard McMahon got rid of him. I liked David Heath's whole Gangrel persona.

You could masterbate to Christy on a level that would not be very healthy to the one doing the chugging. That's how much appeal she has IMO. Lita has nice tits. Thanks for mentioning her, I forgot about her. Yes, Lita is a honey so she is.

OT: Gangrel was one of my favourites of the WWE and the bastard McMahon got rid of him. I liked David Heath's whole Gangrel persona.

Yeh they all did but thing was back in them days they were sexy but they knew how to wrestle and now they more mere eye candy.

Lita was hot, trish stratus was hot, molly holly, sable, terri, tori not wilson another tori and ivory.