• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i would love to see trish do playboy but she never will i heard she is doing a kids animal show on canadas verison of animal planet . she has an image to uphold now

is it just me or WWE won't let anybody download pics from the Divas gallery i try but it doesn't download?

I use the print screen key and just edit the pics if I want to save them. Hope this helps.:D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
You know that amazing ass of hers was just busting out of those sexy ass suit pants she had on!! :spump:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Angelina Loves' pooper looked splendiferous once again tonight on TNA!!! :lovecoupl

Ladies Wrestling May Soon Be "Wrestlicious" On Fox
by Wz Bill Behrens
Mar 27, 2009

"A new weekly TV show may be launching this fall on a rumored deal with the Fox Network or station group called WRESTLICIOUS.

The show is a bit of a throw back to the campy GLOW wrestling show of years back with various over the top
characters like "Draculeta" , "Malibu McKenzie" (Lana Kinnear), "Cousin Cassie", "Shanana", "White Magic" and more.

Jimmy Hart is in the demo video with a meg phone yelling "Wrestlicious" between two dancing female refs, as "Wrestlicious Baby" is repeated in song

Up to 13 episodes are reported to have been taped a while back featuring Lexie Fyfe, Daizee Haze, (ROH) Becky Bayless, Lacey Von Erich, Lana Kinnear, Madison Rayne (TNA), Daffney (TNA), Lizzy Valentine, and more.

Jimmy Hart & Leyla Milani host.

Former GLOW producers, Steve Blance & John Cafarella are involved."

Watch the demo here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei93yTpJSj0&feature=channel_page