• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wrestlemania 21

Will you be watching WWE Wrestlemania 21?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superfly

Closed Account
Anyone tuning in on April 3rd? What outcomes are you predicting?

Matches confirmed so far:

HHH VS Batista
JBL VS John Cena
Undertaker VS Randy Orton
Kurt Angle VS HBK

Pipers Pit with Stone Cold Steve Austin

Also rumoured..a possible appearence by Hollywood Hogan as he's inducted into the Hall of Fame the very night before!

Superfly

Closed Account
XanderJack said:
Haven't watched pro. wrestling since the buyout of the WCW. I love those days of Sting vs. The NWO.

Its certainly not what it used to be..and i prefered the way it was before the brand split..i dont think its been as successful as they hoped. I miss WCW too, the competition made it much more exciting :o

i agree that it isnt the same now that most of my favorite wrestlers are gone doing other things now, but im still a big fan of triple h, kurt angle, batista and john cena, as for my predictions:
Batista over Triple h
John Cena over JBL
(both of these matches seem like a bore because its obvious who they are going to have win)
Randy Orton over The Undertaker
Kurt Angle over Shawn Michaels
Edge over Chris jericho, Chris benoit, Christian, Shelton Benjamin, and Kane in the 6-way ladder match.
Christy Hemme over Trish Stratus (lita will be a factor)

should still be damn good although the two main matches have pretty much decided, but hey they could shock me and have one of the title holders retain, that would be a pleasant suprise
:thumbsup:

Yeah, I know it's not what it was 'back in the day', but I'll take it anyway. As for my predictions...

Somehow, Batista will lose to Triple H, but I pray to the wrestling gods, ENOUGH WITH TRIPLE H AND THE BELT, PLEASE!!!!

Orton will end Taker's streak at Wrestlemania, but come on, why ruin such a thing?

Hopefully Cena can become the megastar that he's been groomed to become and win.

With the women's match, only three words come to mind: complete wardrobe malfunction. Nearly all the skilled female wrestlers are gone and Lita's on the shelf. That sucks.

What I'm really looking forward to is definitely Piper and Austin in the Pit. *grabs some riot gear* Always be prepared.

i dont think orton will beat taker, i just have a hunch taker dosent want to give up his loss to orton, cause it will do nothing to the orton character, they already ruined it.

The brand seperation sucks ass.

HHH over Batista: I'm seeing 'Mania 19 all over again... but HHH won't completely bury 'Tista.

Cena over JBL: Cena's reign will be short... and he'll be moved to Raw to do the job to HHH. JBL will get the belt back.

'Taker over Orton: Orton turns heel during the match and tries to cheat to win. 'Taker goes over, but Orton gets his heat back with some dasteredly deed after the finish.

Angle over HBK: Angle will get a cheap win and HBK will go to the Smackdown roster to continue the feud and get his revenge.

Y2J goes over in the ladder match: Built-in feuds will come from this with Jericho's shot at the title being delayed months by run-ins with Edge, Hassan, etc.... He may even lose his title shot along the way.

Hemme over Trish: Who gives a shit. They need to kill the women's division... even though it's already dead.

Hopefully, the Stone Cold Human Heat Thief won't be around too much... or the beligerant Scottsman... or the Orange-a-maniac. None of them can really bring anything worthwhile or beneficial to the shows at this point.

Edit: And Paul London will damn near kill himself on Heat against Chavo. London doesn't seem to get that no one will know if he does the greatest move ever on the undercard and it's only replayed on Velocity. Nonetheless, he'll still try to steal the show.

Last edited: