• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wouldn't It Be Nice...

physicalXXX said:
actress Ashley Judd...surely on some wish lists out there...
This is some cheesecake she did for a poster a couple years ago

films may not count but maybe someone might still appreciate this-Ashley Judd as Marilyn Monroe

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator Freeones]

physicalXXX said:
I'm reminded of one of my greatest fanatsies from my teens:
If you're old enough, You Might recall the TV mini-series "North &
South " based on the Civil War.
It was first on when I was about 15... and this lady had me hooked. Many of you in the UK must know her---
Lesley Anne Down. Well these days you can find her on the soap
"Bold & Beautiful" ....very appropriate I say.
Who knew that 1860's dresses could be so sexy ??
Can't tell you how much I wanted to reach into there and get to those melons:rolleyes: Ba-boom Va-voom!!
I know absolutely what you mean! :rolleyes: You must be about the same age as me...;)
But there was one babe in that series that I found/find hotter than Lesley Annne Down: Genie Francis, the actress who played Brett.

Jackson

PhysicalXXX Sherilyn Fenn was in Playboy in the mid 90's i believe. i think i have the issue actually...

I realize that these next babes have been brought up earlier,but
there hasn't been any positive ID for them yet.
For those who are newer to the board, see if you know; and even
if you don't, enjoy them anyway !

Hot blonde milf :
http://www.gallstock.com/stock15/matf25.html
and
http://www.tourinxxx.com/fmg24/mat12.html

Hot blonde milf 2-- in the bedroom:
http://www.sexxx-realm.com/mature/4d/mature08/1/214.htm

I'll have to fix that later--- Think I put that last one in the wrong thread... got too many going at once :D

Thought I'd take the thread in a slightly different direction today-
I was inspired by a feature in FHM they call "Babes of Yore"...
in other words, hotties from the past. A few come to mind ...
Keeping with the theme here, they may not have posed nude anywhere, but they do get a spot on my "wish list" !!

First up, here's the reason why most of the Justice League loses their concentration... she was "Wonder Woman" from 1975-79--
Lynda Carter :rolleyes:

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator Famousbabes]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

This lady is past 65 now , and if you saw "Grumpier Old Men", you'd have a hard time believing it...
Sophia Loren ... seen here back in the day--- MAGNIFICO !;)

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator Famousbabes]

Okay, last one for this round;
I dare you, go rent one of her movies and tell me you don't start to drool before its over... a real babe in her time, gone for a while now, but you know if she was a young starlet today, she'd be a
regular in Stuff, FHM, etc. A true Hotteeeee :

Natalie Wood :cool:

Catherine Zeta Jones
Cindy Margolis
Brittany Spears
Cameron Diaz (I know there have been a few tabloid type topless shots of her, but I want more!)
I'll Second Jessica Simpson
Alicia Silverstone
Hilary Duff
Kristin Kreuk (Lana from Smallville)
Jasmine Trias...once she's 18! (From 2004 season of American Idol)
Elisia Cutbert (from "24" and "girl next door)
Kelly Clarkston
Chick from the Black Eyed Peas
3 or 4 girls from my High School

Kimberly Caldwell (American Idol Contestant)
25-18973-sm.jpg

Last edited:
Question to Famousbabes--- or any other mod that can answer this... quote from the rules:
"....thread starters may post pics, repliers may not ..."

Seeing that I had started this thread, how did the pics I tried to post just above get deleted, yet a replier right after that got his
approved .....?
Can't be any copyright issue... my pics were not from any of the banned sources (Playboy,Suze,etc)
And as recent as page 4, mine were being allowed...
So what gives? May I try again ??:confused:

You have to be kidding me. Read the rules.

This thread is old... so some of the pictures where posted before the current rules. And the others slipped by the mods. Just cause someone slips something by it's not okay to try and do the same, then ask why when they get deleted. That kind of stuff is makes me think people that do are morons. Hows that for clear?

Last edited:
Thanks Famous, for replying, but that doesn't completely resolve my question...
If the current rules said "thread starters cannot post more than
X # of pics in the thread", which they don't, then I wouldn't have tried.
If they also said pics get deleted no matter where they come from, even outside of Playboy & the others, which they also don't,
same thing.
It's not trying to slip something by if those things aren't addressed in the rules to start with.
If there's something in there I'm not seeing, maybe someone could tell me :confused:

physicalXXX said:
Thanks Famous, for replying, but that doesn't completely resolve my question...
If the current rules said "thread starters cannot post more than
X # of pics in the thread", which they don't, then I wouldn't have tried.
If they also said pics get deleted no matter where they come from, even outside of Playboy & the others, which they also don't,
same thing.
It's not trying to slip something by if those things aren't addressed in the rules to start with.
If there's something in there I'm not seeing, maybe someone could tell me :confused:
Yes there is something you are missing. This isn't post a picture board. Posting pictures of girls are regulated alot more than anything else. Freeones wants it that away. It's easier to post a picture of your PC if your not the thread starter. What don't want is a thread full of pictures with no discussion. It just encourages the new people to the board to flood it.

Time again to add another nude-worthy babe to this list:

You can see her currently on "CSI: Miami", European beauty
Sofia Milos :

( I'll at least try to post a pic here for you to refer to-- may be worth it ,board mods, as Sofia as of yet is not listed on Freeones)

To see more, go to http://www.sofiamilos.com