• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wouldn't It Be Nice...

Attachments

• big kelly.jpg
    big kelly.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 3,330
scrop dude...search robbs celebs on google or something...there some pics there (not the pic i saw of her which was a frontal shot of her tits) well screen grabs...cant post um here cause they are too big....beauty of robbs celebs they tend to be nice large piccies

but the sites to slow for my liking

Freeones rules all

Scorpion said:
Dammit who fucked up this thread by posting jessica Simpson, I hate that wannabe bitch!! She is not even hot, crazy stuck up biatch!

fuck dude!?...did you see her on that real world type program on MTV?.....shit she blew me out of the water!...hot fuckin ass!

Thanks, I think I will check out " Mullholland Drive"....
but as I've said earlier on this thread, I'm not counting movie nude scenes here, so here's what I was asking for :

Who would you like to see pose nude who hasn't already done so? ( posing means specifically for that reason--such as in Playboy, etc. --- not playing a role in a film )

Hope that clears it up :)

Let's continue !

I have 3 up next that I'm sure you've thought "Damn...If only she wasn't wearing anything ... "

All from the music world... easy choices...
Shania Twain---

Attachments

• shaniat.4.jpg
    shaniat.4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,972
No point for anybody to put Britney on this "wish list", by the way.... I'm sure its just a matter of time... any day now...:D

Scorpion

Banned
Has anyone else heard about the new poll Playboy has posted about whichever country singer gets the most vote they will ask them to pose nude for the magazine? Singers such as Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Jessica Andrews, Terri Clark, Leann Rimes, Deanna Carter, and a few more I can't think off the top of my head.

I myself voted for Deanna Carter, I would have voted for Shania or Faith but I would seriously doubt either one would pose, so i sent the vote with whom I thought would actually pose if asked to.