• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wouldn't It Be Nice...

We all must have some babes that we'd LOVE to see nude, but probably never will:(

Here's where you say who'd be on your "wish list"
I'll start with actress/talk host Kelly Ripa...see below...

Anybody else?

Attachments

• kripa_2.jpg
    kripa_2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 13,979

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
amstrad said:
I heard a rumor that Melissa Joan Hart is considering a Playboy shoot (can't anyone confirm this?).

June 2000 - Melissa's Naked Ambition
Sexy actress Melissa Joan Hart likes to strip and "run around naked" whenever she can. And the 23-year-old Sabrina the Teenage Witch star has even pledged to defy TV management by posing naked for Playboy magazine in the future. Bosses of the Sabrina show banned Melissa from stripping for the magazine but the blonde babe says, "If they could promise me it wasn't a camera-between- my-knees kind of shot, I would do it. "I would do topless. I think it's empowering. Though if my mom had a real problem with it, I'd have to say no... but I don't think she would." Melissa, who recently starred in Drive Me Crazy (1999), confessed to Sky Magazine, "I like to be as naked as possible. My friends call me Teensy, after a character in a book - Diving Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - who's always running around naked." Melissa's best friend Lindsay Sloane, who plays Balerie Birckhead in Sabrina, adds, "If there is a time when Melissa can be naked, she definitely is. She's such an exhibitionist. She's very proud of her butt."

Personal quotes

(Discussing Playboy): If they could promise me it wasn't camera-between-my-knees kind of shots, I would do it. I would do topless. I think it's empowering. Though if my mother had a real big problem with it, I'd have to say no right now.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Jewell Kilcher

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

Attachments

• gunde_sherilynfenn-twomoonjunction04.jpg
    gunde_sherilynfenn-twomoonjunction04.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 12,152

Violator79