• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you........

Would you?

• YEA

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • NO WAY

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • I already can

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
hedgehog said:
All I can think about is that scene from the movie "Clerks," where the characters Randall and Dante are driving to the funeral, "my cousin Walter broke his neck trying to suck his own dick..."

lmfao :1orglaugh :rofl: Almost choke myself reading this ! :D

tunsty said:
Oh come on...
It's obvious threads like this are done 'for laughs'..

'Can you suck your own dick?' is the sort of question that giggling schoolboys ask each other.

At the end of the day, we are all adults here (or supposed to be..), why should the tone of the board be lowered by this sort of tosh?

There are some very good threads on this board which stimulate good discussion...this is not one of them.

I see no merit to it.....

Well... all right, we're not going to cure cancer or anything with this thread, but I guess I was thinking that there are WAY more stupid threads than this one to put into the eagerly anticipated #6.

Of course.... I'm not sure after the "pink Floyd" thread, the contests will ever be the same again... :confused:

JW

No,but if i'll have penis longer , i'll penetrate my self :rofl:
wtf,why you want to suck your own dick?
:dunno:

Last edited:

Ax3C

Banned
Black Star said:
Would that person be considered gay? Because Ron Jeremy did it...........However, it's still sucking dick.

I myself would not but would any of the ladies here pleasure themselves in that manner?Without the penis part,that is...

If you're asking have I (or anyone else) masturbated like any normal human, then yes, I have... but I can only speak for myself, of course.

If you're asking have I ever performed cunninlingus (y'know... eating pussy) then yes, I have done that as well; again, only speaking for myself.

If you're asking, would I do it to myself if I were able to contort my body into such a position without killing myself? NO.. That's why I have a MAN do it for me. And he does it quite well, too. :bowdown:

As for "self-pleasuring"... no, it's not "gay"... why would you even associate that with this? It's called "onanism"... masturbation, in other words.

:D :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Last edited:
Well, in my opinion, a man sucking his own penis get's a solid 6 out of 10 on the scale of gay things.

Sucking your own penis is still sucking a penis. That I consider kind of homsexual.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Black Star said:
Well, in my opinion, a man sucking his own penis get's a solid 6 out of 10 on the scale of gay things.

Sucking your own penis is still sucking a penis. That I consider kind of homsexual.

I disagree.
Homosexuality is sex exclusively with members of the same sex. Sucking one's own penis, repellent as it may sound to some of us, differs considerably. As AsianxxxChick stated, it is a form of masturbation.
To me, it would depend on whether one was using heterosexual or homosexual material to stimulate the senses while sucking said penis.

om3ga said:
I disagree.
Homosexuality is sex exclusively with members of the same sex. Sucking one's own penis, repellent as it may sound to some of us, differs considerably. As AsianxxxChick stated, it is a form of masturbation.
To me, it would depend on whether one was using heterosexual or homosexual material to stimulate the senses while sucking said penis.

Material? Would you even be able to look at anything while doing that? I would think it would require a lot of concentration... ;) :rofl:

JW

Well,since I'm not a guy. I guess I could answer the question if i could lick my own pussy would I?...............ABSOULTELY and In a Friggin Heartbeat.....lol

Here goes my 2 cents:

To me, being a homosexual is someone who would prefer to have sex with the same sex over the opposite. If someone had the option of sucking their own dick or having sex with a woman and they picked to suck their own dick than something is wrong.

Black Star said:

and rubbing a penis is still rubbing a penis. i assume then that you go around giving hand jobs to all the guys at the turkish bath then.

i for one would suck my penis. that is if i could

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
ub2019 said:
everyone that said no, is lying. why would you want to do it? same reason dogs lick them selves? it feels good.

:rofl:

Hmm......

You wouldn't be a certain Chinese doctor who has delivered approx 10,000 babies by any chance, would you?

Last edited:
YEA.. but i couldn't even reach my feet with my hands..
btw, this is not a dumb question.. but a funny one..