• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you watch your woman being banged?

i would think it would be a great idea at the start.... but i am uber jealous of others even looking at my gf in a sexy 'hey sexy lady' kind of way... so probally no.

Nah. I'm not the jealous type but I generally don't like people, especially dudes. We're a bunch of assholes and I don't want some asshole fucking my woman.

No thanks.... I would not want to share my wife with another man, a another girl sure!

No, I wouldn't do that. If my girl WANTS me to do that, then I will because I want to make her happy, but she only wants me, so I doubt she'd ever agree to that.

Nope... I'd go nuts! When I was younger I'd get pissed when guys would even LOOK at my girlfriends....and now I'm currently single, go figure.

yes if I didn't know the guy cause the whole idea in my head seems pretty hot but I dont think I wanna talk to one of my friends everyday knowin he fucked my wife

Seeing as I'm into the whole monogamy thing & I hate cheaters (though what you're asking isn't cheating if I gave my permission)
The answer is still a resounding, Hell No.

No way. we are crazy about sex, but that would go to far for me.

Not at all. The only cock I want her to have is mine. Toys are fine but the only man meat she is gettin is mine. If she did that I would be in jail for double homicide.

member006

Closed Account
I certainly would love to sit back and watch a few guys I know of get banged. Lubeless I might add. Does that count? ;)

LL:angels: