• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you watch your girlfriend/wife give head to another man?

Would you watch your girl give another man head?

• Total voters

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bob: Sweetheart, can I watch you suck another guy's dick?

Girlfriend: Sure. Let's set this up.

Bob: Thank you. Have a nice life.

No I have never seen a girlfriend give head to another guy.
I did once walk into my ex cheating on me, and no....not giving head. Lets say she had her head in the pillow while someone was knocking at her backdoor.

Oh god yes I would, always haw been a fantasy of mine, a very strong one too. Still is even after the cheating. If she had asked or told me of her desires we most likely still would be together. And somehow we still remains very close to this day.
So....I do feel cheating is something way dfferent than sharing. I would have loved to share her and watch her having intense pleasures, the expression on her face would have been something I would have loved to see so very much.
Just, we would have shared that together, instead of messing around....that did hurt.....

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
No, I wouldn't, but that's not to say I haven't. Doesn't make sense? Sure it does, "girlfriend" means different things to different people at different points in their lives and different relationships. To some people a "girl friend" is just a girl that's your friend but to other people a "girlfriend" is a soulmate, the woman he's going to marry, the woman he's in love with and all matter of degrees between the two. I've never watched a woman that I love/loved suck another guys dick, nope, didn't happen, isn't happening, not going to happen. BUT, I have watched girls that I was friends with suck other dicks. Then mine, then I fucked his girlfriend (whatever that word meant to him), then double doggy with high fives and ass slapping and other merry making, good times, but I prefer being the guy that's getting head from another guy's girlfriend.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
no im not a cuckold you probably should go to niche and fetich section with this, all those dogfart members that yes vote would be the only option before too long