• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you watch your girlfriend/wife give head to another man?

Would you watch your girl give another man head?

• Total voters

Philbert

Banned
Not if my GF was Lucy or Sabrina or Maisumi, and it was in a video.

Yes. One time I came home to find my blow up doll, her name was Tina, and I found her being defiled orally by a former roommate. My former roommate looked up at me right during climaxing and quickly shoved her face out of his lap. I stood there astonished. Heartbroken, in fact, but unable to form any words and feeling the lump in my throat increasing in size as I felt my whole world shatter before my very eyes. My former roommate simply looked at me and said: Dude, I was gonna bleach her down after I was done.

That statement played over in my head a thousand times before I looked at my former roommate and simply replied: Get out, Melissa! Take the doll, get your things, and get out.

I never heard from her again. Last I knew Melissa was in Vegas and the doll. Well the doll was given to a thrift shop. Never to be seen again.

I like to think the doll was recycled into those little floating devices used for swimming pools since it is such a charitable slut for the public. That goddamn whore!

What a regret.

It's better not to do things you can't ever erase.

Regret? Nope. I don't regret experimenting at all. There were just some things that got a bit uncomfortable. I just chalk it up to more sexual experience. It also gets a little uncomfortable with two women sometimes as well but I definitely do not regret those experiences either.

I have seen my wife get fucked by another man, get fucked by a man and his wife, and get plowed by a HUGE cock. It turns me on to see her cum.

Attachments

• WP_20130726_002.jpg
    WP_20130726_002.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Yes. It's been a fantasy of mine though she hasn't been too keen on the idea. So no, we haven't done that, yet.
Thogh there's this guy at our bank she thinks is really hot. I might have a word with him.

Yes. It's been a fantasy of mine though she hasn't been too keen on the idea. So no, we haven't done that, yet.
Thogh there's this guy at our bank she thinks is really hot. I might have a word with him.

I was in the same position pretty much. I told my girl that I fantasized about seeing her with another guy and she wasn't really into it. So we just kind of left it alone. But then a co-worker she was attracted to was moving to another state so she decided it was a perfect opportunity to bring the fantasy to reality. We were both very nervous before the first time, but it ended up being a truly awesome thing.

I started a thread about it a few years back. If you're interested.

Anyway, since then it's been nothing but fun. Our relationship was great before that, but since then it's been even better. We've experienced so much great stuff that we never would have otherwise. I also learned a lot about myself and have been introduced to things I never even considered. Sure it's not for everybody, but it's worth the risk if both of you become comfortable with the idea.

I haven't and probably wouldn't like to. I would probably see it as cheating. It's probably not, but I would hate myself for it.

If she asks for it, why not ? But she would have to watch me lick another woman's pussy in return