• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you watch your girlfriend/wife give head to another man?

Would you watch your girl give another man head?

• Total voters

ban-one

Works for panties
Watched my wife give head once about 5 years ago, more than just some head though. Didn't enjoy it as much as we thought we would so it was just a one time thing.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Would you watch your GF give head to another man
at this time i don't have any girlfriend but when i got one again
i don't think so, no! but if you want yours to suck my bone, well, why not :)
send me a pic before :D

No, I have never given head to another man.
:eek: DAMN! you forget last year when we been in the cabin woods
i can't believe you forget this night! :crybaby:

ban-one

Works for panties
Would you watch your GF give head to another man
at this time i don't have any girlfriend but when i got one again
i don't think so, no! but if you want yours to suck my bone, well, why not :)
send me a pic before :D

:eek: DAMN! you forget last year when we been in the cabin woods
i can't believe you forget this night! :crybaby:

It appears that Stiffy really is a 'complete whore' as his signature proclaims. He's having sex with me, sleeping with Vanilla Bear, and sucking you off in a cabin. Who else is he having his fun with?

Yes and yes.

I can't explain why, but I love to watch. My gf and I have a somewhat open relationship and watching her suck/fuck is an awesome experience.

Same- I love having sex with my Mrs, but I really love just watching her have sex. I've seen her give head more than once to a guy other than me- I've shot it on video (No, not posting :D ) and it's a huge turn on for me. I guess we're each different in that way, eh?

H

Same- I love having sex with my Mrs, but I really love just watching her have sex. I've seen her give head more than once to a guy other than me- I've shot it on video (No, not posting :D ) and it's a huge turn on for me. I guess we're each different in that way, eh?

H

That's awesome that she let you capture it on video. I have a small collection of videos of my girl too. Trust is an awesome thing. I posted some pics of her
(no face pics) a while back, but I think that spooked her a bit. She was cool with it and liked reading the comments, but she didn't want me making that a regular thing.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Watched my wife give head once about 5 years ago, more than just some head though. Didn't enjoy it as much as we thought we would so it was just a one time thing.

What a regret.

It's better not to do things you can't ever erase.

ban-one

Works for panties
I was lured to the cabin by false promises of Sting.

undertaker-return-s-countdown-o.gif

That may explain why you were there with him, but it doesn't mean you had to go down on him. :blowjob:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
How much would it cost to have my ex-wife film a gag scene at Madison Square Garden?