• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you wank into your bosses food if you knew you could get away with it?

Would you wank into your bosses food if you knew you could get away with it?

• Most Definitely

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
No doubt many have considered it. Now the answer can finally be known.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
No, that's just fucked up, even if I did hate him. I wouldn't do anything to Anybody's food, again, that's just a fucking shit move. Nor would I key his car, or piss in his coffee.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
No, that's just fucked up, even if I did hate him.

:facepalm: I was thinking more of if you liked them a lot. Like this hot chick I worked for once— man, I still regret not having at least tried it.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
:facepalm: I was thinking more of if you liked them a lot. Like this hot chick I worked for once— man, I still regret not having at least tried it.

Why in the fuck would I wanna drop a load into food? Just so I know she ate my cum? If a chick wants it, that's one thing, but what you're suggesting is just sad....it's like forcing her to take it, with out her consent.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Why in the fuck would I wanna drop a load into food? Just so I know she ate my cum? If a chick wants it, that's one thing, but what you're suggesting is just sad....it's like forcing her to take it, with out her consent.

That's true. It's probably better to try something lower key first, like wanking in her shampoo.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
If you've ever seen my boss you would just cut out the food and shoot it right into her mouth. This is how she got to be a boss.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If you've ever seen my boss you would just cut out the food and shoot it right into her mouth. This is how she got to be a boss.

I want your job.

:bowdown:

Yes for sure!

oh and I would add some dingleberries for extra flavor!