• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you wank into your bosses food if you knew you could get away with it?

Would you wank into your bosses food if you knew you could get away with it?

• Most Definitely

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
I've never spunked into a bosses drink but I have pissed in it. It was a fast food gig and
the boss that hired me got promoted and I got stuck with his replacement. We did not get
along. I lasted 2 weeks w/him.While I was hanging out in the back he had to go to the front
of the Rest. to respond to a customer complaint. He left his soda on the desk. I snuck around a
1/2 Wall and was able to get a few dribbles into the cup. He returned..took a big gulp.. and said
"We really need to clean out those co2 lines" LOL.

It's one of the few things in life I'm not particulary proud of, But, This clown deserved it.

I resigned the next day. Him none the wiser.

Doing it into the boss' food is taking it a little too far. I did have one female boss once and she was a real moron. As long as I worked there I always had the desire to stay after hours and drop a nice big load on the top of her desk for her to find the next morning. I never did do it, but it sure would have been satisfying.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
"We really need to clean out those co2 lines" LOL.

Sounds like it was warranted. I usually dunk my balls in these types of cases as well, just for the extra-smile factor. Nothing better than them sipping their drink, repeatedly asking "Why are you smiling like that?"

I would, only if my boss was this person.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: Would you wank into your bosses food if you knew you could get away with it?

No! Why would I wank in my own food for? :cool:

georges

Staff member
no, never

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
That would mean I would wank onto my own food. I don't like secret sauce...
of course it's not really a secret then...
but I could lie to myself...
but what would the fun be in that...
hmm...
I still say no.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Are you kidding me? I'd kill that motherfucker if I knew I could get away with it!