• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you take your girlfriend back if she did this?

georges

Staff member
My reaction would be more violent if my girlfriend was with another man.First i would give the man a serious beating. Second i will grab my girlfriend by the collar with all her dresses and her personal things, go with her till the exit door and say her:"You betrayed me and you lied me you bitch. You are definitely not more accepted in my home and i don't want to hear your lame shit excuses.Try to come back and you will regret it, understand. Now fuck off and play with your new friend." Then i would close the door violentely behind me.

anobody

Banned
lmgdfao

sucked some other guys cock by accident

she wouldnt tell u if she didnt want you to know, meaning she wants her sorry ass dumped so she can give him a rimjob next time

jod0565 said:
An accident? Did she fall and land her face on some guys dick? No, she knew what she was doing and will do it again, but next time, won't tell you. I wonder why she told you in the first place - was she still drunk? Dump the cocksucker and find a sober girl.

GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

*pm me and i may have a devilish scheme for a punishment* :cool: *evil expression*

georges

Staff member
ÆGEAN said:
GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

*pm me and i may have a devilish scheme for a punishment* :cool: *evil expression*

the best way to punish to throw her out of your home with no hesitation.

BUBA BOY said:
BAN "big"dan1110
:mad::ban:

OR WHY Not JUST KILL THE THE THE TURD JUST FOR FUN!!!!!

Wow, you're a very bad boy aren't you... your mom gonna be really sad when she hear what you did... now go in the corner and think about what you just did ! :nono:

georges

Staff member
bigdan1110 said:
Wow, you're a very bad boy aren't you... your mom gonna be really sad when she hear what you did... now go in the corner and think about what you just did ! :nono:

this guy can't think that won't help, pm freeones or a mod and describe him the situation.

Last edited:
DUDE IF SHES JUST YOUR GIRLFRIEND TAKE HER BACK BUT DONT MARRY HER CUZ THEN YOU WILL BE CAPT. SAVE A HOE.:glugglug:

i say... take her back and take revenge on her ass....

she must do something for u... shall we say THREESOME?

if not... u kno

If that was me listening to that I probably wouldn't have stuck around as long as you did. As soon as I heard she sucked some guys dick I would have told her to fuck off - the end. I can be quite closed down with emotions at time so this would be the best answer.

There are a lot of classic comments on this thread- mainly relating to filling her ass up or fucking her again! On a serious note though this is some guys life. Personally speaking I would end it and walk- don't look back. You know if you go back with her it'll be on your mind every time she goes out and it'll fuck you up.

Do what YOU want but consider the outcome. Good Luck

Think this way. If you dump her, you won't get to fuck anytime you want anymore. + Now you have a chance to do a 3some (since you have such a dirty girl) with her and you don't have to give a fuck about it.

Lol "accident", but I think you should take her back and she promises for that sort of thing not to happen again, and then tell her its only fair she makes up for her little mishap and get her to have a 3some :) (or whatever ur sexual fantasy is, but make sure she understands the 3rd person is another girl not another guy, unless u want to do that).:2 cents:

SovereignAxe

Closed Account
I have a pretty good idea for revenge: Say to her "ok, i'll take you back...if we can have a 3 some with <insert name of her hottest friend here>". if she says yes do it then when it's all over be like "nah, i changed my mind, get the fuck outta my house"

you may want to change the friend to some sort of third neutral party that has no bearing on the situation and won't care if you dump your gf after the act.

HAHAHA :D . That 3some idea is awesome. That's the only reason for not dumping her straight away. As the others already said, no one gives 'accidentally' someone a BJ. And that she stopped it because of thinking about you doesn't make it any better. No way.:hammer:

There are thousands of other hot girls you'll like out there.

pitino

are you talking to me?
Well you could "accidentally" fall in 2 girls pussies by the time she comes back home... ;)

Okay people... Lets be serious... Its hard to just END a relationship on the spot.

Its hard for anyone.

If she is just a girlfriend that your not living with and have no friends or relations outside of the relationship... Then its easy.

But if you have any of the above it gets a bit more complicated.

yeah why not keep her but this time fuck her even harder and rougher as payback ;) :thefinger

Goblin said:
Okay people... Lets be serious... Its hard to just END a relationship on the spot.

Its hard for anyone.

If she is just a girlfriend that your not living with and have no friends or relations outside of the relationship... Then its easy.

But if you have any of the above it gets a bit more complicated.

we all know it's hard, but the bitch flat out told you she sucked another dick!!! She should be lucky that you didn't go O.J. on her

Sleep with her best friend for revenge!

And then say it was an accident!:D