• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you take your girlfriend back if she did this?

Hey guys (and maybe a few ladies),

I have a quetion. The other night my girl friend got really drunk and the bar and told me she "acciedently" starting giving some guy head. She said she only did for a few seconds until she started to think about me and then stopped. Needless to say, I was a little upset. She is calling me now asking me to take her back because she claims that it was an acciedent and she was not aware of what she was doing.

Would you guys be as pissed as I was? Would you ever think about taking your girlfriend back if she did this?

Any opinion is greatly appriecated!!

Thanks guys

jod0565

Member, you member...
An accident? Did she fall and land her face on some guys dick? No, she knew what she was doing and will do it again, but next time, won't tell you. I wonder why she told you in the first place - was she still drunk? Dump the cocksucker and find a sober girl.

jod0565 said:
An accident? Did she fall and land her face on some guys dick? No, she knew what she was doing and will do it again, but next time, won't tell you. I wonder why she told you in the first place - was she still drunk? Dump the cocksucker and find a sober girl.
lol true but a harsh way to put it lol:thumbsup:

No way things like that are an accident, and i hate to break it to you but I doubt she stopped. I would get rid of her, plenty of fish in the sea. Not worth the heartache, besides you can never trust her again.

Phil77

Banned
take her back.

it don't mean a thing if you don't have a ring!

jod0565 said:

Fuck yeah mate, spot on at that one !!!

The Boss

lastchance said:
take her back.

it don't mean a thing if you don't have a ring!

True, but you don't know what else she is doing. Besided there is always the possiblity if she is messing around behind his back she could catch something and he might be the lucky one to get sloppy thirds. Worst case scenario, but still defintely possible. The guy can find better.

Phil77

Banned
Well is she hot?? Can she suck a mean cock?? If you dump her, send her to me, :scream: :thumbsup:

yeah, i didn't think about the chance that I could catch something from her now. That's really freaky. Yeah, I just don't feel like I couldn't trust her anymore after this. We had been together for about a 1 1/2 years, so I guess that is the only reason I'm questioning myself. It was only a couple months relationship I would just forget it. I think I'm just going to call it quits and move on. It's not worth getting screwed over again.

LOL

I've never once 'accidently' started eating a woman out even when drunk. I knew what I was doing every time and your [should be by now] ex knew what she was doing too.
There's about what, 3billion? more/less? women on this rock, you think she's the *only* one to be with or can make you happy?

not a chance :hatsoff:

Kissing a guy can be an "accident", but not giving him a BJ - no matter how drunk you are.
And in my opinion, if a BJ for someone else has already become reality,worse thigs might happen in the future...

Just turn it around: what would you think would happen if YOU came home and told her you accidentally received a blowjob? Would she dump you? Of course.

So should you.

These are my :2 cents:

Last edited:
jmk6778 said:
Yeah, I just don't feel like I couldn't trust her anymore after this.

If there's no trust then there is no relationship. If you don't feel that you can trust her then you'll be questioning everything that she does and will be suspicious when she goes out with her friends and things like that.

I have a hard time believing that she "accidentally" gave some guy head. It's not like he was sitting there with his dick out just waiting for some chick to come by and suck it (ok...that's a maybe but I doubt it). There had to be something to build up to the head like flirting or making out. I HATE when people use altered states of mind as an excuse :bs:

I'd be willing to bet a million to one that drunken forgetfulness is just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to this chick's problem. She sounds like a psycho slob who will shit all over your entire world if you give her enough time. Like a previous poster mentioned the fact the she told you is a much bigger problem than what she actually did. It's all about her, she likes to stir the shit. Run away dude, and don't look back.

Phil77

Banned
Just hope she isn't one of those stalker bitches, if so you are pretty much fucked either way.

don't even put forth the effort into trying to work things out. Next time she calls or stops over, let her know that it's done. If she continues to beg, use it to your advantage. Have a couple of drinks with her(since we know she likes that) then hit it. As your fucking, turn her over and start working that ass. Fuck her ass real good. After you fill it up with your cum, tell her it was an accident, and that you never should have fucked again. Get dressed, then leave. Don't look back and move on!!!

Fucking cheating bitch!!!:thefinger