• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you or would you not fuck next door nikki?

Yeah, I'd fuck her without a doubt, but her shtick is pretty tiresome anymore. If I have to pour over hundreds of pictures hoping for a nipple slip, I'm out. I'll go look at any of the others I can see naked and having sex.

H

Is this a trick question?

She's a 9 in my book, possibly a 10 as she gets older (we'll see).
Just curious who wouldn't?

georges said:
Yes I would fuck her in the ass first after that I would fuck her pussy. For ending I would throatfuck her before exploading my load inside her throat.

sounds good to me... i would do the same to her :p lol

no doubt, she is properly fit. i give it to her caveman syle

antmitch

Banned
Not to make Nikki out to be some whore/hoe that fucks every Tom, Dick, Harry, Micahel but this is more dreamy fantasy for me my take on the topic at hand. Also I'd take LadyLove's spot and test NDN's pussy out for him then brag my ass off about to him to rub it in his face and laugh haha.

1st. I'd tit fuck Nikki long and hard then let NDN hook me up with a blowjob/handjob finding out if Nikki got 'mean head game' sucking the holly hell out my dick life her life depends on it till I pulled out her mouth came hard and glazed up her tits like a box of donuts at krispy kream.

2nd. I'd lick and finger fuck her pussy till she got all wet and was dripping like a leaky water faucet then came all over me licking/sucking my fingers clean lapping up as much pussy juice and girl cum as I would be able to lap up.

3rd. Id test out how good she is sexually in the sack to see if Nikki can infact fuck like a race horse at a local durby letting her ride my cock like a cowgirl in the willd west and have her cum all over my dick. Then penatrating her pussy with cock in about 3 different positions till I could take it any more pulling out only to pop hard in her mouth watching some of it run down her chin as Nikki tries to lap up what bit of my load she can.

jeez, I guess i'd be the only one to say that I probably wouldn't. she kinda seems like a bitch from what i've seen.

Would you or would you not fuck next door Nikki?
Sure, but she wouldn't be my first choice. Then again, I'm sure I wouldn't be her first choice either! :1orglaugh

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Oh I would, no doubt!!!

I don't know... she looks disturbingly underaged to me. I prefer a woman that looks like, well, a woman, not a 6th grader. Call me kooky.