• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you have sex with a girl on first date?

Does this ruin the relationship? As a Southern Gentleman, I normally wouldn't be looking for it on the first date. But If there seems to be a real spark, i think its ok.

RTR#1

I'd say if she's up for and so are you it wouldn't be too bad, but I mean if it's a one night stand and you're into relationships, forget it.

Scorpion

Banned
Well I have had sex on the first date, and it did not hurt the relationship one bit. This person ended becoming my wife of over 3 years now, and I guarantee we have no regrets, but thats all the info you are getting from me.

georges

Staff member
hellsno said:
I'd say if she's up for and so are you it wouldn't be too bad, but I mean if it's a one night stand and you're into relationships, forget it.

i couldn't agree more with hellno.

Why wouldn't you have sex on a first date? The general presumption is that a woman who has sex on the first date must be a slut. However, have you considered she may just really be in to you. You may have pushed all the right buttons, and now you have a woman who sexually desires you. Sounds like a good situation to me. As for anecdotal evidence I have been married to a hot babe for ten years. I did have sex with her on our first date. She is still smokin' hot and I still very much enjoy railing her. It would have beeen a huge loss on my part if I had thought less of her because she wanted to fuck me. If you have what it takes to make your dates pussy wet for your cock I say enjoy her. I am certainly glad I did.