• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
If it was Kimber James or Allanah Starr, I might. That's really one of those questions that I don't know what I'd do unless I was actually there. If I found out it was a shemale after it started to get hot, then I don't know if I'd be able to stop.

Having her do me, though, I wouldn't do. If she wants to look like/be a girl, then she gets the sex like a girl.

If it was Kimber James or Allanah Starr, I might. That's really one of those questions that I don't know what I'd do unless I was actually there. If I found out it was a shemale after it started to get hot, then I don't know if I'd be able to stop.

Having her do me, though, I wouldn't do. If she wants to look like/be a girl, then she gets the sex like a girl.

Agreed.

some said that shemale service is better than girls...
but, as for me, if there is no more girls, then i will look for them.. :D

I don't think there is a 100% Chance you would know until you have done it or are in that situation. As sure I am that I could go through with it, there is that Chance that I could back out if put in that situation.

Looking at it as a girl I find men who want to live as a girl and taking female sex hormones but who are still attracted to girls a turn on. I am not thinking of say people who feel the need to have total surgery and loose their male organs and have them replaced by made up female ones, but I like the idea of them living sort of in between, very feminine but keeping their cocks even if that means the do not get the same type of erections as before - I do not want guys to loose that!

But I like male men too!