• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters
I would not do it in a house
I would not do it with a mouse
I do not like shemales or men
I do not like them sam, I am

i just checked some of the shemale links just for the heck of it. I just did not see what is so sexy about them. I mean sure some of them could have fooled me but as soon as I saw the nasty hairy ballsack and dick, I felt like throwing up. Especially the ones with the hanging balls. :throwup: Gross.

wow if that gets you a hard on, I have to question your sexualities. You definitely cannot be straight if you like hairy balls and dick on a woman. I don't mind seeing penis in a guy on girl flick but this is just nasty.

Is it time to end this madness??!!
:pimpdaddy
Surely this thread has asked and the forum has responded, time to close the doors and say amen:angels:

well true fox, there does seem to be a market both at FreeOnes and on the outside so I guess it does serve a purpose :)

wow if that gets you a hard on, I have to question your sexualities. You definitely cannot be straight if you like hairy balls and dick on a woman. I don't mind seeing penis in a guy on girl flick but this is just nasty.
Damn are you dumb? ITS NOT the fucking dick that turns them on, its the rest and its not like they prefered shemales over real girls! I think these straight guys who likes shemales knows more than you if they are straight or not.

and you made all these dumb comments without even checking the links? You made all these comments without even knowing what you were talking about? I bet in your mind shemales where dude with plastic boobs and wigs...:rofl:

Anyway, everyone already knows your opinions on this subject, you already said it atleast 20 times so WE UNDERSTAND that you think that all the guys who like shemales are automatically gay, so no need to say it one more time.

Damn are you dumb? ITS NOT the fucking dick that turns them on, its the rest and its not like they prefered shemales over real girls! I think these straight guys who likes shemales knows more than you if they are straight or not.

and you made all these dumb comments without even checking the links? You made all these comments without even knowing what you were talking about? I bet in your mind shemales where dude with plastic boobs and wigs...:rofl:

Anyway, everyone already knows your opinions on this subject, you already said it atleast 20 times so WE UNDERSTAND that you think that all the guys who like shemales are automatically gay, so no need to say it one more time.

I said that i saw some of the links. It was just disgusting imo. My argument is like this:

EDIT:

Same thing with shemales. If you fuck or get fucked by a shemale, you say that you are still straight just because you dont find cock attractive. That is just defying logic. Bottome line is that is not straight if you do such a thing, so stop trying to redefine heterosexuality.

I just hate the fact that you people are trying to give your own twisted definition of straightness. Straight is fucking and being attracted to the opposite sex only. Im pretty sure that that majority who voted NO agree with me. You people who voted YES are just a small minority that thinks fucking shemales is straight

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hate the fact that you people are trying to give your own twisted definition of straightness. Straight is fucking and being attracted to the opposite sex only. Im pretty sure that that majority who voted NO agree with me. You people who voted YES are just a small minority that thinks fucking shemales is straight
Yeah and who here said they were attracted by men? Straight means being attracted to the physical apparence of the opposite sex, yes! But do shemales looks like men? No.

Your pedophile comparison is sick, ridiculous and completely over the top! You are one hell of a dumb guy. Period.

Sorry fox, just my last words to this prejudiced, homophobic, close minded guy.

I may be a dumb guy but at least I'm not sick and twisted enough to fuck a shemale/man and call myself straight. Yeah they may somewhat resemble a woman from the top but from the bottom down, its a man baby~

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
As far as I'm concerned, you can post here as much as you like. You end up bumping a thread that many of us enjoy. Also, more people will become aware of how hot some of these shemales are and become attracted to them and us pervs won't be thought of as "freaks" anymore. The one thing that I think we all agree on is that none of us here are attracted to men.

Ok im done arguing. But here are some questions to you so-called straight people

1)would you take it in the ass from a shemale?
2)would you get a money shot from a shemale?
3)would you tell your colleagues at work about your shemale encounters and not care what they think about you?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I won't argue anymore. Promise on that. Only questions

So why would you not take the load from a shemale? Its not sexy?
Or be the bitch instead of the butch for a change? would being the bitch make you feel emasculated?