• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you go down on a Hairy Pussy ???

Japanese hairy no, but just a little hair never hurt anybody though.

Arden Adamz

Official Checked Star Member
Hell yea, as long as she's trimmed and clean... I don't think girls should be all bare all the time.. Personally I'm growing mine out a little so I can shave it into fun shapes! I don't like big out of control bushes, but some trimmed hair is really hot on girls, and it's nice to see a little variety... I love playing with my pussy every way I know how!
xoxx
Arden

If it´s only a lil *landing-strip* or some nice decoration, no prob. ...but * full bushy * NEVER !:confused::D

of course I would. I don't care if it's trimmed shaved or hairy I'll eat it out like a hungry wolf

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Would you toungue a girl with a hairy pussy ?? i Peronally wouldint lick a girl out unless her pussy was shaved :bowdown: !!

You're in a position to refuse a woman? Well far be it from me to say raise the :bs: flag...

I've eaten hairy pussy before and I will do again. There's nothing wrong with a reasonable amount of hair and unless you're adonis you're in no position to make demands; one of the great proofs of Gods existence is the incredible beauty of woman.
One of the great proofs of Gods malevolance is how hard she makes woman for man to get on his terms.

Last edited:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Funny - 30 yers ago, we wouldn't be having this argument...:D

(and I would, btw)

if a landing strip then yea

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
of course I would. I don't care if it's trimmed shaved or hairy I'll eat it out like a hungry wolf

That's why I FUCKING LOVE YOU Hell!
(In a completely heterosexual way, of course.)

I'll eat it trimmed, bald or hairy: Trimmed is fun, bald is sweet,
but at the end of the day, I gotta say, nothing beats the hairy!

It's just the way god wanted it, goddamnit! Fur = fun!