• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you go down on a Hairy Pussy ???

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Not so nice, especially as you know its going to be somewhat painful when you have intercourse with all that hair in the way.

Hair is for old people. Get that shit off of there.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
When I was in high school, every pussy was hairy! :1orglaugh

I prefer it shaved, but if I am horny enough... HELL YEAH, especially if i know she will go down on me next!

A nice bushy muff holds her scent so nice...she also seems to get mor arosued when there is hair to stroke down there. All things considered, I prefer my women to have this sign of maturity.

...All things considered, I prefer my women to have this sign of maturity.

Amen. A fully shaved pussy is one of the most sexually cliche concepts these days. Not that I mind a shaved one, but I can recall when a totally clean shaven pussy seemed exotic, now they're too ubiquitous, and just plain old boring IMO. Long story short, would I go down on a hairy pussy? Not only would/do I... I actually prefer it.

I have gone down on ones that have been trimmed and shaved and I do prefer the shaved. They tend to have a better odor

Though I've never been to one that has never been tended to

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
depends how hairy...if its Fangorn Forrest then no...a bolwing greens fine though! :)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I have been down on a few "shrubbed" pussies meaning that they were due for a shaving, but I stay away from the whole brillo briar patch of doom that is a hairy vag.

Well it sucks when you get pubes stuck in your mouth. I prefer a trimmed puss'. My ex had this thing about shaving it all, until she caught a gander at some of my mags and then she did it the way I like it best.