• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would You Get a Ball Ring/Pussy Ring?

im a guy so ball ring and yah i would, even though it would hurt like a motherfucker:scream:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No. Never. I do the penetrating. There's no way I'm letting some guy with a needle poke holes anywhere near my dick

what if a hot girl puts the ring on, and who who knows you could fuck her after HAH

Never!!! Piercings are distracting, IMO. I have my tongue and belly button pierced, and those are enough for me. I had my nipples pierced, but I took the rings out 2 months later because they weren't healing well.
And I really do not want a guy with any piercings on or around his genitals and don't understand why he would have something like that done to himself. :confused:

But... to each his own. ;)

Only if the thought of getting it stuck in the zipper of my jeans and being ripped out sounded appealing.

Or when I'm very drunk....

I've done a lot of dumb stuff in my life, but I've never been dumb enough to get a ball ring.

I got a fifth of Everclear that says it could happen. :D

It may sound egoistic or macho but I think clit rings/labia rings are real hot and ball rings/cock rings are horrible...

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Not for me. I'm not into piercings on myself.

I most certainly would not... Wouldn't want my woman to have one either. I'd rather taste pussy, not whatever those things are made of.