• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you fuck a superior?

I don't think we have the same values of pride and self esteem. There are some people who are ready to do casting couch including even swallowing cum of their superior or getting drilled in their ass dry for getting a promotion. I am not this kind of person, I am someone spiteful that I have other means of pressions when I want to get a raise or something in my professional life. My superior never showed me disrespect and neither had I. I treat him on the same status than I am. He is not god nor a general nor an it director that I have to knee in front of him.

It's not about admitting superiority or claiming dominion over anybody. I use superior strictly as a title. Some above you on.the corporate ladder. I get you don't mix business and pleasure, but I don't see where pride and morality come into play. Two people find each other attractive, both only want one thing, so where does pride come into play?

If you meet someone, does their position in the workplace affect your opinion of her? Her salary can't be higher than yours?

I'm hornier and more shameless than I am prideful. I'm going to ride this lady like a Cadillac Deville and scratch 'fuck boss' off my bucket list. That's something to be proud of.

georges

Staff member
It's not about admitting superiority or claiming dominion over anybody. I use superior strictly as a title. Some above you on.the corporate ladder. I get you don't mix business and pleasure, but I don't see where pride and morality come into play. Two people find each other attractive, both only want one thing, so where does pride come into play?

If you meet someone, does their position in the workplace affect your opinion of her? Her salary can't be higher than yours?

I'm hornier and more shameless than I am prideful. I'm going to ride this lady like a Cadillac Deville and scratch 'fuck boss' off my bucket list. That's something to be proud of.
I think attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. I look also for character compatibity because with some zodiacal signs I am absolutely incompatible. Pride comes that I never let someone walk on my toes, that I never let someone unknown's hand in my pocket but also that I have better results than my competitor (this of course is concerning the aspect of my professional life). When I meet someone, I generally judge on what she can say to me about countries she travelled, or what kind of movie she has seen or what kind of novels she has read, what are her passions and I also tend to ask if she is someone financially self-sufficient and/or independant.
Generally salary is always proportional to work experience hence why I always value people with a proven and real background but when some arrogant daddy's daughter with zero proven work experience has a better salary than you and is giving you orders, it is a niet for me. Thanksfully that never happened.

Shifty

O.G.
I think attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. I look also for character compatibity because with some zodiacal signs I am absolutely incompatible. Pride comes that I never let someone walk on my toes, that I never let someone unknown's hand in my pocket but also that I have better results than my competitor (this of course is concerning the aspect of my professional life). When I meet someone, I generally judge on what she can say to me about countries she travelled, or what kind of movie she has seen or what kind of novels she has read, what are her passions and I also tend to ask if she is someone financially self-sufficient and/or independant.
Generally salary is always proportional to work experience hence why I always value people with a proven and real background but when some arrogant daddy's daughter with zero proven work experience has a better salary than you and is giving you orders, it is a niet for me. Thanksfully that never happened.

Are you referring to your moderator salary georges?

georges

Staff member
Are you referring to your moderator salary georges?

Let me be crystal clear on that, I don't touch any salary for being a mod, I volunteered and I am proud of it. When I spoke about salary, it is the salary that people earn in the field I work in or related to the upper hierarchical positions in the IT field.