• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you fuck a superior?

georges

Staff member
No. I have enough pride and too much self esteem for myself for not adopting this kind of degrading and weakminded behaviour

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I did when I worked at Warner Bros. She was a very hot Producer. It wasn't just once, it was on-going.

georges

Staff member
Georges, if you can hear me up on that horse, what's degrading about it?

I don't think we have the same values of pride and self esteem. There are some people who are ready to do casting couch including even swallowing cum of their superior or getting drilled in their ass dry for getting a promotion. I am not this kind of person, I am someone spiteful that I have other means of pressions when I want to get a raise or something in my professional life. My superior never showed me disrespect and neither had I. I treat him on the same status than I am. He is not god nor a general nor an it director that I have to knee in front of him.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I can't answer. I have yet to meet anyone superior.
You were in the american army if I remember correctly, meaning that you've doubtless had huge amounts of gay sex.
Since you held a gun, not a pen, I'm sure you had countless superiors.

Would I fuck a superior? I'd fuck 'em over.

Shifty

O.G.
I don't think we have the same values of pride and self esteem. There are some people who are ready to do casting couch including even swallowing cum of their superior or getting drilled in their ass dry for getting a promotion. I am not this kind of person, I am someone spiteful that I have other means of pressions when I want to get a raise or something in my professional life. My superior never showed me disrespect and neither had I. I treat him on the same status than I am. He is not god nor a general nor an it director that I have to knee in front of him.

So, you wouldn't fuck your superior because he's a man. What does that have to do with pride and self esteem?

Edit - George, has anyone ever told you that you're likely crazy?

DR. B

Closed Account
all my superiors are plump women with large breasts... so yeah, I'd fuck them.

georges

Staff member
So, you wouldn't fuck your superior because he's a man. What does that have to do with pride and self esteem?

Edit - George, has anyone ever told you that you're likely crazy?

Even if my superior was a woman , it would be no too. I am certainly not crazy just very suspicious and I always prepare myself to the worst because not everyone has good intentions.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
One of our assistant principals is just stupid hot. It's hard to even look at her without staring. I would do unspeakable things to her if given the chance.

No. I have enough pride and too much self esteem for myself for not adopting this kind of degrading and weakminded behaviour

That's fucking idiotic. I can't stress enough how much of a giant douche you are.

Yes, I'm aware we're not supposed to name call. Your comment was so goddamn stupid though that I felt the need to do it anyway. So spare me the angry speech in red with with the threats and the link to the rules. I got it.

georges

Staff member
One of our assistant principals is just stupid hot. It's hard to even look at her without staring. I would do unspeakable things to her if given the chance.

That's fucking idiotic. I can't stress enough how much of a giant douche you are.

Yes, I'm aware we're not supposed to name call. Your comment was so goddamn stupid though that I felt the need to do it anyway. So spare me the angry speech in red with with the threats and the link to the rules. I got it.

Andronicus Maximus, wanting and trying to lecture me:surprise::rofl2::sarcasm:The one who is an irresponsible greedy prick, it is you obviously:bang:You never mix sex with business unless you are totally out of your mind and absolutely irresponsible. Keep your lecturing to yourself mister ry but certainly not to me and choke yourself with your own bs advice. I am not going to change your mind and neither are you going to change mine.

DR. B

Closed Account
I SAID, "ALL MY SUPERIORS ARE PLUMP WOMEN WITH LARGE BREASTS... SO YEAH, I'D FUCK THEM!"

just in case you didn't see my post.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I worked as a department manager in a retail chain. I was separated from my wife for about 3 months and a new security manager transfers to my store. From day one we were all business. Cameras are everywhere and employees are most notably watched. Full respect for the woman and the jobs we had to do. This went on for the next 9 months. I knew nothing about this womans personal life nor cared.

Managers work closing shift twice a week. We would go to the Ho Jo for dinner and discuss business. About 5 of us. Managers pretty much know some things about our personal lives as all offices do. I don't know how the personal stuff topic came up but the store manager at dinner turns to her and I and suggests that we hook up. She was divorced and me being separated would bring 2 lonely people together. Neither one of us was looking for a mate. With a sudden shock we looked at each other. Okay. Wouldn't hurt. You buy the pizza and I'll bring the wine.

I stayed with that woman for the next 18 years. Longer if she had not passed away.

I would. I mean if she can make me stiff just by looking at her or thinking about her then I probably wouldn't hesitate to hump her brains out.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
No.

When I worked at the Juvenile Jail, there were 4 of us who had Monday nights off. Since most people have to get up and work Tuesday, we took to hanging out together and going to the local bar. One of the 4 was 2nd in command of the facility and became pretty close friends with my roommate. Nothing was going on (I think) but someone else found out that they spent a lot of time talking on the phone and hanging out without the other 2 of us and rumours started flying.

It came pretty close to ruining the guy's marriage, made work hell, and ruined a friendship even though nothing was happening.

I stopped hanging out with the people I worked with after that.

A few years later the main chief of the facility started dating one of the therapists who soon after was promoted to the head of one half of the facility (we had 2 security levels ran by 2 different people who were overseen by the chief of operations). A lot of staff already didn't like the chief so when her girlfriend became head of one part of the facility staff didn't feel they could confide in the woman. HR wouldn't do crap because they didn't feel it was an issue and yea....it was a very uncomfortable place to work due to all the tension about this relationship.
You worked in juvenile jail & you're well into the kink. Scary.

Oh yes. Certainly one woman in a higher position in a different department. Early 30s, dresses quite plain but has a certain raving sex appeal about her. Don`t see her often but usually end up having a huge erection in meetings with her at the thought of her having my cock ball-deep down her throat, or her tied to her bed being screwed repeatedly.