• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you ever suck a dick?

Would you ever suck a cock?

• Total voters
well, i do have an open mind, but not an open mouth.
so no, i wouldn't suck a dick.

only my own, if i could :rofl:

For a million quid...definately.

Would he have to spunk in my mouth or not...'cause if he shhots his load in my gob, it'll have to be 2 million plus a sex session with Jennifer Garner.

Not for any amount of money or sex with celebrities. I would never put a cock anywhere inside of me. No fucking way!!!

Well I'm not obsessed with money so that's out, I can get hot chicks to do things without doing that so that's a no. Now if my life was on the line.... Oh I'm not afraid of death. So I guess that would be a NEVER!

HELLLLLL NO!!!!!!!!

I'll put a gun barrel in my mouth first :1orglaugh

sucking dick is for ladies only

Only a large sum of money.. like at least a million, non-taxable, up front, and I'm not swallowing or taking it in the face and only if it's my own dick and someone pays for the surgery to have the rib removed that prevent me from doing it.

lol, roll on the homophobic answers.

I have quite a few Gay/Bi friends and I say what ever puts a smile on your face is fine by me. I however don't have the slightest interest in putting a penis in my mouth.

Well I'm not obsessed with money so that's out, I can get hot chicks to do things without doing that so that's a no. Now if my life was on the line.... Oh I'm not afraid of death. So I guess that would be a NEVER!

I thought this place was for guys that can't get hot chicks to do things lol

member006

Closed Account
I thought this place was for guys that can't get hot chicks to do things lol

Ummm you thought wrong maybe. lol A lot of the men in here have very hot wives and girlfriends I'm sure.;)

Anyway, to the reason for this post. I love polls that aren't anonymous. :rofl:

LL:angels:

bigbadbrody

Banned
What do you think.....

kinda stupid to ask this question, dont you think

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
lol, roll on the homophobic answers.

Just because someone says "absolutely not", or that the idea disgusts them does not make them a homophobe. (Which are my answers, btw.)

A homophobe has an irrational aversion to homosexuals or homosexuality. Not wanting a cazzo in my face is not irrational!

What do you think.....

kinda stupid to ask this question, dont you think

Someone was going to ask it eventually, or again. The funny part to me is that the idea and then the idea to post it, and then to do so, wouldn't have ever entered my mind. :D

OMG Kill me now. :crash:

This should be interesting though. Since I know the guys will just love answering you. ;)

On topic, oh never mind. I like mystery so you guess. :)

LL:angels:

Time to dust off the barge pole..............too late!