• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you drink half a pint of Breast Milk?

Would you drink half a pint of Breast Milk?

• Yes!

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • No Way!

Votes: 22 22.0%

• Total voters
There's all sort of things that are good for you, but I don't eat them. I did read somewhere about women donating their milk to milk banks for newborns with medical problems.

I read in a book about breast cancer that drinking milk is actually bad for you after the nursing age. I forget the exact reason but the book also claimed that humans are the only animals of any species to continue to consume milk after the nursing age. And somehow drinking milk from another species is even worse for you. Any read anything similar to this point?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I wouldn't want to now, i was happy to as a baby. But it can't really be that good for you when you can actually eat solid foods and get all the nutrients you need from them rather than just breast milk.

Cow milk has all the nutrients a COW needs. Human milk has human enzymes, nutrients.. blah blah. It's extremely good for you no matter the age. Geez, you guys are being awful pussed out about something that comes out of a tit. You wouldnt have to drink it at room temperature if you dont want to, and just add a little powdered sugar to it and poof. Instantly decent taste. Sheeit, I dont wanna know what pisswater beer some of you guys drink but at least titmilk has awesome benefits and not dehydrating neurotoxins like the booze we all indulge in. :p

All kids should be breastfed. They are healthier than nonbreastfed. However, there comes a point in your life when you finally have to grow up and you just have to place your trust in beer.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
All kids should be breastfed. They are healthier than nonbreastfed. However, there comes a point in your life when you finally have to grow up and you just have to place your trust in beer.

You'll have my mother's tit when you pry it from my cold, dead hands! ::suck suck suck suck:: Mmm.. bewbie.

Yeah, for sure. I've done it - maybe not a half pint at a time, but quite a bit. Happened while having sex with my wife after each of our kids were born and she was nursing them. Suck on the titties, she's getting aroused, and it starts flowing. Really great taste - not like cow's milk for sure. Kind of sweet and rich tasting. Got a couple of mouthfulls for sure.

If it's from Jessica Alba's boobs then HELL YEAH. I'd eat a pound of Jessica's poop as well. As her ass smells like a rose I bet. She's so fine.

And anyone that disagree's is a stupid he-bitch :thefinger

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
maybe.

i don't find it that nasty, as some others do.