• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you drink a glass of pussy juice?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 58 68.2%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Dude, I do this every goddamned day.

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
I would need time to develop a taste for a whole glass. I'll start by driking a glass of juice off a sardine can.

That ain't scary, try to play the original Resident Evil at a very young age.

You have a good point.

People say that, but think about it— how many times have you seen some chick guzzle a chalice of sperm on some site that caters to that?

But where is the gender equality? Why is it just chicks drinking sperm, but not dudes drinking pussy juice?

Seemed like a pretty obvious leap to me.

There isn't and I don't think there ever will be. Be it some women thinking they are better than men or the other way around.

I don't know I only like it right from the source not from a cup.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The idea, for me, really had it inception at Summer Camp when me and the lads would sit around, marveling at the "split beaver" in Penthouse magazine.

(One lad was of the theory that the pussy lips were not real, but plastic inserts. No shit. Another kid cut a hole in one of the pictures and regularly fucked his hand through it.)

One topic of discussion that regularly came up up would bottled pussyjuice be a sought after product. The answer? A resounding HELL YES.

In Japan, virgin panties are available for sale in vending machines.

Is it so crazy to think that sweetest female secretions could also one day grace our break rooms and grocery stores?

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I love the taste of my wife's pussy juice!

I once enjoyed my neighbor's wife and her spit was like nectar to me.

Her pussy juice? Forget about it. Pure Bliss.

Yes to drinking a couple of mouthfuls from the glass. A whole glass is too much to ask. She would have to be hygenic, not stink of fish and no pubes would be allowed in the glass.

Yeah I suppose, but only if it's still warm.

Do we also get to choose who we're harvesting this juice from? Or is my grandmother out back, squatting over a Sybian with a vacuum cleaner attached to it?

'Cos I'm cool either way, but you know some people might not be cool with that.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Do we also get to choose who we're harvesting this juice from? Or is my grandmother out back, squatting over a Sybian with a vacuum cleaner attached to it?

'Cos I'm cool either way, but you know some people might not be cool with that.

I don't know. I guess if you were getting it from a vending machine, you'd have no idea where it was coming from. We'd say it was all from beautiful young virgins, but yeah, it'd probably from mostly grannies.

In today's world it's commonplace for even the most reserved of women to routinely drink goblets full of sperm,
but you never hear about dudes drinking a nice big glass of pussyjuice.

So how about it, guys? Would you?

PussyJuice.jpg

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaughnope !!