• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would you do her?

Would you do her?

• Total voters

Christa

Christa Omalley RN
If I fell over Niagara Falls, I would hope this slut was there so to grad on to the BIG Ass fake BOOBS! “Aspen” xoxo

- - - Updated - - -

If I fell over Niagara Falls, I would hope this slut was there so to grad on to the BIG Ass fake BOOBS! “Aspen” xoxo

Christa

Christa Omalley RN

- - - Updated - - -

That was so nice you said it- 3 times?!? :wtf:

Of course I'd hump this young lady. In fact I'd get a rather epic build up of jizz until I was pretty sure that I could cum in her mouth so hard that spooge would shoot out her nose

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mally just answered the question. Roald, would you be into slapping your tongue against what was left from a dick shaved off?

Mally just answered the question. Roald, would you be into slapping your tongue against what was left from a dick shaved off?

Depends on the amount of alcohol, you?

12.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Nope. Is medical science advanced enough to be able to change his sex chromosomes to XX?

In the meantime, I'll stick to 100% biological women.

"Phwoar! Look at the chromosomes on that!"

I've never heard Kimber speak, but I'm pretty sure only a voice like Vin Diesel would put me off having a pop. I don't care what she was born as, I've put my dick inside a few "real women" that didn't look anywhere near that good. In fact, comparing her to some of my conquests, Kimber would represent something closer to human female and further away from wookie.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Depends on the amount of alcohol, you?

You got me there. I'd take it home and at some point jump back into my shorts. Pardon me if you once had a dick and thanks for the compliment. I'd ask Johny if he wnted to join my card game just the same.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
.... but then she cut it off, right? Yeah? Amirite?

:flaccid:

.... love ya really bb, BFFF.
Oh, bb, you really know me!! :shy: :iloveyou:

Seriously I really am a little sad she cut it off. But what I was actually talking about was that she really overdid the whole facial surgeries. A couple of those surgeries ago she looked even better.

Of course I'd hump this young lady. In fact I'd get a rather epic build up of jizz until I was pretty sure that I could cum in her mouth so hard that spooge would shoot out her nose
same answer for me, I would fuck her all days !

but wait.... she is transsexual ?? :eek:
at least we can recognize the quality of his/her transformation
I think I would still bang her at least once...