• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

would you do a granny

I have fucked a GILF :p She was in her very early 40's though, so not much older then me.

jod0565

Member, you member...
There's a "granny" I went out with a couple of times but nothing happened - it was just the "getting to know you" stage, but, check it out - she said she was three years younger than me, and I'm not THAT old!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
so here is the story my neighbor is very flirty with me, so i took her up on it and got it on with her, it was suprislgnly good im 26 she is 66

any one else ever got it on with a much older women ??

:glugglug:

Wow, she must've been very pleased with you. I mean, it's not often that 66 year old women can say that someone GOT IT ON with them, you know?

Railed them? Yes. Tapped them? Yes. Wrecked them? Yes. Plowed them? Yes. Hell, 66 year old women have even been known to have bumped nasties from time to time, but...GOT IT ON? Very rare.

Lucky gal; very lucky.

I had sex with a 51 year old who had a 5 year old grandson. But the woman didn't look her age. She had a nice rack and her pussy was quite tight compared to other girls I've had sex with. The sex was good but she kinda didn't last very long. I guess she didn't have the stamina lol!

Only if it was Deauxma then it would definitely last quite a while lol!

Last edited:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'd go ass to mouth on Sara Palin. That would be the smartest shit that ever came out that grandma's mouth.

:rofl:

:thumbsup::nanner::nanner::thumbsup:

:hatsoff:

I would - I do, in actuality. I'm married, and we have grandkids, and we have sex, so yes, I do a granny.

Before the grandkid arrived, someone asked me what I thought about becoming a grandfather. I said it didn't bother me, except that now I'd have to be sleeping with a grandmother. My wife was standing next to me, and that got me a sharp elbow in the ribs....

:eek:

I had sex with a 51 year old who had a 5 year old grandson. But the woman didn't look her age. She had a nice rack and her pussy was quite tight compared to other girls I've had sex with. The sex was good but she kinda didn't last very long. I guess she didn't have the stamina lol!

Only if it was Deauxma then it would definitely last quite a while lol!
She died :dunno: