• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

would you do a granny

so here is the story my neighbor is very flirty with me, so i took her up on it and got it on with her, it was suprislgnly good im 26 she is 66

any one else ever got it on with a much older women ??

:glugglug:

so here is the story my neighbor is very flirty with me, so i took her up on it and got it on with her, it was suprislgnly good im 26 she is 66

any one else ever got it on with a much older women ??

:glugglug:

Only if she was your granny.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I call :bs: And no, I wouldn't have sex with a granny. You can't tell me you'd prefer a 66 year-old vagina to a 21 year-old vagina. Not even a choice. :hatsoff:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
It depends on what she looks like. :dunno:

If she looks like Sophia Loren - yes! A thousand times YES! :bowdown:

If she looks like Roseanne Barr? Hell to the no! :nono:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
with kids getting pregnant earlier and earlier. I am having fun with a 44 year old who has a two year old grandson. I am hitting a granny and she isn't even 50. So...will I hit a granny? Yepper.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I don't know, dude. Ya gotta be careful around the Palin females. You can just walk by them and they'll get pregnant. :nono:

Sarah doesn't do anything for me. But like I've told you guys, Michelle Bachmann will be mine! And I think that nutty bitch is in her 50's maybe? As soon as that restraining order runs out (I'm sure it wasn't her - probably some nosey campaign worker trying to keep us love birds apart!), I'm going to arrange a No Tell Motel hook-up with Mental Michelle! You guys just wait & see! Come on, Michelle. We's gonna do it Animal Planet style!!! :nannerf2:

I did and I do it again if she´s hot.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement