• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

would u join the army?

bigbadbrody

Banned
That doesnt look like the army to me

I wouldn't.

Even when I was a young girl, I didn't like being around big groups of other girls. Too bitchy.

I'd rather be in the men's army. Lots of talent to check out.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Nah I wouldn't join but I'd be that photograper though.I would just pretend that I was from Playboy get some of them to do a photo shoot ;)

Who knows I'd maybe make a buck/quid or two :D

Since I have my pilots license, I'd like to intro them to the

MILE HIGH CLUB

but join the military? fuck no

BNF, it is in Russia. I saw that picture at one of the police-club forums. That is not army, that is russian police (militia) parade. maybe they are graduating students of militia university.

Thats not the Army I was in, puts a whole new meaning to the word "foxhole"

...back to the question: would u join the army?
most likely, that in reality you will face not the sexy stuff from the first picture, but something like that:
http://1.***************/i/?012937900army.gif

or even that:

http://1.***************/i/?002054400army2.jpg

The military is for poor people seeking opportunities and guys who watched too many Rambo movies.

What? There's no one left who loves their country and is willing to fight to defend it? The army isn't my thing, but I deeply respect those who serve in it. What you said is, I'm sure, very insulting to them.

Does anyone know where that is? That's great.

But, a few of them are not wearing standard issue shoes! :D
are there really army... doens't army have strict discipline & rules to follow..??

but for me... definitely no for army...
why..??? coz there nothing to do in army here... :cool:

Do you think they have a don't ask don't tell policy, cause I'll never tell them, I just want in!

Yeah.
But first I would do the code to get 30 lives and unlimited ammo like in Contra first.
:violent:
Then I would have to have a radar with me to spot any villains close to me like in MGS.:thumbsup:
And last the enemies would have to be dumb like the goombas in Super Mario Bros.:1orglaugh:rofl:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Is that a fashion industry ploy? The shoes are not uniform. Just sayin'