• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst movie / film of all time

Re: worst movie you ever seen

I think that "Dude, Where's My Car?"

KungFuDude said:
Mulholland Drive
plthumbsdown.gif

The trifecta... boring, confusing, and horrible all at the same time. I'll pay anyone here 5,000 dollars if they can a) sit through it in one sitting and b) figure that waste-of-time-movie out.

Gladiator? :confused: No way, I loved that flick! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah! Mulholland Drive made no sense at all. What a piece of shit.

:bs:

I could rant for days on this one, but my most recent was "The Machinist" with that guy from Batman Begins and Equilibrium. It was garbage, started nowhere, pretty much went nowhere, and didn't explain a damn thing.

I have to disagree about Mulholland Drive. It's one of my favs, but "different strokes for different folks" I guess.

For a change, what was the best terrible movie you've seen? I know this sounds confusing, but I mean a B movie, one you watch because you know it sucks.

Mine is the cult classic: "Bruce Campbell versus the Army of Darkness"

If you haven't seen this, go to your video store now.

pirates of the caribbean: dead man's chest...no story at all, just trying to be funny and show off with special effects

oh and mars attacks

shiG

Banned

Godzilla (US-Version)
Bandits with Bruce Willis and Billy B. Thornton :mad:

How about Batman and Robin? The director pretty much admitted a few years ago that movie was nothing more than just a ploy to try to sell toys. Also, he did something I have only heard done twice. He apologized for the suckiness of the movie he helped create. The only other time I heard somebody do that was when LL Cool J apologized for Rollerball on late night television where he admitted it sucked.

Gape_Fan

I eat redheads for breakfast

KungFuDude said:
Mulholland Drive
plthumbsdown.gif

The trifecta... boring, confusing, and horrible all at the same time. I'll pay anyone here 5,000 dollars if they can a) sit through it in one sitting and b) figure that waste-of-time-movie out.

I wish to claim that 5grand, good sir! MD is one of my fave movies of all time, and I've seen it many, many times.

Basically, the first 2hrs are a dream about a failed actress and how she wants to get back at her ex-girlfriend who became a great actress and dumped her in real life for a director boyfriend.

But it's horses for courses, and all that, so one man's Mulholland Drive, is another man's Police Academy 7.

BTW, I nominate Police Academy 7 as my worst film. :thumbsup:

Gape_Fan said:
Basically, the first 2hrs are a dream about a failed actress and how she wants to get back at her ex-girlfriend who became a great actress and dumped her in real life for a director boyfriend.

Yeah, that was pretty much it. I personally thought it was brilliant. My only beef with the flick was the pixelating, or whatever they did, to that chicks bush in her nude scene.

I saw The New World with Colin Farrell. It made me want to put a musket to my head and pull the trigger. I could've read the book in the same time it took me to watch the damn thing and yet as draggy as it was, there were some parts where I had to assume what happens; he couldn't even negate some moments of "self reflection" to explain how events unfolded.

Another one that ranks up there is House of the Dead (video game based movie). They get to a boat to get out of there and yet they keep going back to find someone or get guns or to figure out what happened. Here's an idea, make a To Do list and go back once! Not to mention it was poorly shot and acted to go along with the dumb writing, making it a trifecta of suck.

And if it has Steven Segal in a movie, it's got a ninety-five percent chance of sucking.

Batman & Robin, never been able to watch it all the way through

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

i saw "return of the jedi" for the first time in years last night. how do i not remember how bad it is?

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account

Da vinci Code sucked. Hanks never convinced me he was anything but an actor doing a role to get cash. Never bought into the film.

Also hate yanks doing crap English accents. WE DON'T ALL TALK LIKE THE QUEEN. If you can get an English actor or actress to paly the part, for gods sake get one!