• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst / Grossest Fetish?

Scat, water sports, necrophilia, emetophilia, bestiality, pedophilia and asphyxiophilia are all sick and perverted beyond all reason but the worst from my view has to be the gay practice of shrimping. :eek::eek::eek:

:dito: /original post ;)

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
Ahem....OK. You asked for it. I'll try to keep it as clinical as I can.

Shrimping is when one partner in a gay sexual encounter uses a straw to suck the semen that he just ejaculated from the rectal area of his partner.

OK....you happy now? :dunno: ;)
from someone who does not like butt sex or anything that has to do with a butt hole...ewwwwww

Anything to do with crap, animals, dead bodies and children are disgusting!

winterwarz

Closed Account
Ahem....OK. You asked for it. I'll try to keep it as clinical as I can.

Shrimping is when one partner in a gay sexual encounter uses a straw to suck the semen that he just ejaculated from the rectal area of his partner.

OK....you happy now? :dunno: ;)

Sounds like an acquired taste, thanks. :rolleyes: :D

Mr Glam

Closed Account
I think I'd rather see someone pooping on someone else than anal prolapse...

But what if someone has an anal prolapse while in the act of pooping on someone else?

:facepalm:

Oh dear, if there is an all powerful invisible deity who lives in the sky I am surely going to end up in a hell dimension when I die.

Crushing is probably the worse, scat I guess as well in terms of germs and disease etc. I've never understood the torture of the genitals either, ok a few kicks is acceptable but men getting their balls twisted around (increasing the risk of testicular torsion) or stamped on with heels untill blood comes out is stupid. Go to www.clubdom.com to see what I mean

Vomit is on the extremely short list of bodily substences that I don't find appealing. There are other fetishes that are off-putting when I'm not in 'the mood', but most of them seem all right if I'm turned on enough.