• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst film you have ever seen?

Napoleon Dynamite by a nose ahead of Dragon Wars.

ouch, forgot about these craptastic flicks. I didn't even see dragon wars, it looked like it was a reject from one of the sci-fi channel original movies (and that's saying a lot, those are all really bad.)

ND, what can I say? I was one of the few people I knew that hated this movie, I guess I just didn't "get it". the whole movie seemed like it was making fun of people with autism.

Cabin Fever :|

aw. I like this movie. you gotta take cheesy horror with a grain of salt. there are some really bad horror movies, and then there are other horror movies that are so bad they make the former one's look like oscar winners.

anyway, here's a few more.

Blade II

going back to what I said, it's nowhere near deserving to be on a list of the worst movies.. but it's still a bad movie, even moreso because of the context that it should be a good movie. Blade 1 and 3 were so much better. and I really wanted to like this movie, I tried, but I just couldn't care about it at all. I don't know how guilermo del toro could have gone so wrong, when he knows how to make movies so right.

Ok, so a really awful yet funny movie is called Road Rage, I think it has the guy from star ship troopers in it, or some other shitty actor along those lines. the plot is that this guys is dating this chick, well I don't even know if they are dating maybe they went out on one date,but she dumps him and then she happens to talk to some guy, like asks him the time or something, and her boyfreind sees them and goes crazy and the rest of the movie is him trying to kill her and this poor guy that has nothing to do with it. the most ridiculous and hysertical thing about the movie is he's always chasing them in this pickup truck that for some reason can't be destroyed. it get's blow up, shot and pushed off a cliff and it still keeps running. I think finally it like falls off a mountain into a crusher or something. heh

My wife and I just watched the first 20 minutes of "Harsh Times" with Christian Bale. A movie has to be pretty bad for us to turn it off.

Clifford (1994 starred Martin Short) There have been a lot of stupid movies since 94 but this one still comes to mind even after all these years.

The Corndog Man. Jesus, what a tedious, meandering film.

Also, the other day while making pasta, I realized the the simple act of cooking the pasta was more fulfilling and entertaining than all 3 Star Wars prequels combined. I want to slap Lucas in his stupid neckfat.

sad to see all the Ace Ventura haters. I wasn't thrilled with the cable guy, but it doesn't get much better than 90's jim carey in my book.

Any film involving Eddie Murphy. This twunt has never been funny, is not funny now or will ever be funny in the future.

He should concentrate on picking up transsexuals from street corners.:1orglaugh

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Any film involving Eddie Murphy. This twunt has never been funny, is not funny now or will ever be funny in the future.

He should concentrate on picking up transsexuals from street corners.:1orglaugh

No way! Eddie was great on SNL. Also his stand ups Delirious and Raw are hilarious.

But I do agree with the latter two; he isn't funny now and I doubt he will ever be funny again.

aw. I like this movie. you gotta take cheesy horror with a grain of salt. there are some really bad horror movies, and then there are other horror movies that are so bad they make the former one's look like oscar winners.
I love myself a cheesy horror film. IMO, Cabin Fever was just stupid, though. My favorite movies are crappy slasher films like Halloween and Friday tthe 13th.

I have to say The Godfather..

Not because I really think its the worst movie ever made, it just stands out above anything else in my mind because of how much its loved, and how much it bored me!

I think the acting in it was great, but the movie just.. totally put me to sleep!

Maybe its a guy thing.

The Village. It was the ultimate " I have your money, go fuck yourself" ever given to movie goers.

Agreed, Eddie has done some very funny stuff, probably one of the funniest comedians I've seen, and I've seen a few.

Never in the field of human comedy, has one performer (i.e. Murphy), been in the slightest humourous. He is quite simply devoid of any comedic pretensions!!

I have to say The Godfather..

Not because I really think its the worst movie ever made, it just stands out above anything else in my mind because of how much its loved, and how much it bored me!

I think the acting in it was great, but the movie just.. totally put me to sleep!

Jeez, tell me about it!

The other week someone told me to watch it ("bestest film evur lolz") and I was just so underwhelmed. The hype is just so out of proportion to the quality of the film it's a joke. :rolleyes:

It made me realise why I hadn't watched it before despite it being quite old.