• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Car/Truck You Ever Had

I had two of them in a row... my first car was a hand me down from my mom; a 1976 Ford Granada, Copper with tan vinyl top. My first car I ever bought, 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, Silver with Burgundy vinyl top. Eventually, the engines clonked out on both of those pieces of shit. I drove another American brand automobile before going full Japanese.

The worst car I ever had was an '84 Chevy Cavalier. I couldn't keep the passenger side door straight on the damn thing, it just ate thermostats like nothing and frame was bent. God I miss that piece of shit. I had a lot great times with that car.

Bonus points have to go for every Cavalier ever made being a rust bucket. They seem like the type of car that when it goes it goes quickly also.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I guess it would be my 1st car, a dark blue '76 Chrysler Cordoba. The car my friends would say was my '82 Powder Blue Pontiac Bonneville 2 dr. The car I hated was my '85 Saab 900. It was not the car itself. But before it I had a '66 GTO and after it a '69 Dodge Charger. The was/is the only import I've owned.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
My parents had one of these. Complete shite.

F you Dirk. Ramblers had the split front bench seats that folded back to make a full size bed with the back seat. That was my fuckmobile back in the day.

F you Dirk. Ramblers had the split front bench seats that folded back to make a full size bed with the back seat. That was my fuckmobile back in the day.

:1orglaugh

The car was fine for fucking in, just not great for driving. I'll concede that point.

My wife and I once had a Cavalier. What a terrible car that was. I had forgotten about it. Likely blocked it from my mind.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I guess it would be my 1st car, a dark blue '76 Chrysler Cordoba. The car my friends would say was my '82 Powder Blue Pontiac Bonneville 2 dr. The car I hated was my '85 Saab 900. It was not the car itself. But before it I had a '66 GTO and after it a '69 Dodge Charger. The was/is the only import I've owned.

Ah, so it wasn't so much the Saab as what you had before it. I can see that. If I'd had a 69 Charger and a 66 GTO (man, you had some crazy muscle 2 for 2, right there!), yeah, the Saab would have been a different world. I was gonna say... the Saab was one of the ultimate Yuppie mobiles back in the day. I tried like hell to buy a Saab 900 Turbo convertible from this chick who had it in the paper for sale and she backed out of the deal as I was writing her a check. She just couldn't part with it. I hated the other ultimate Yuppie mobile of the day (BMW), but to this day, I still have a soft spot in my heart for Saabs (RIP :hatsoff:).

bahodeme

Closed Account
Ah, so it wasn't so much the Saab as what you had before it. I can see that. If I'd had a 69 Charger and a 66 GTO (man, you had some crazy muscle 2 for 2, right there!), yeah, the Saab would have been a different world. I was gonna say... the Saab was one of the ultimate Yuppie mobiles back in the day. I tried like hell to buy a Saab 900 Turbo convertible from this chick who had it in the paper for sale and she backed out of the deal as I was writing her a check. She just couldn't part with it. I hated the other ultimate Yuppie mobile of the day (BMW), but to this day, I still have a soft spot in my heart for Saabs (RIP :hatsoff:).
Exactly. The ladies LOVED the Saab so it was a great wingman. The GTO I bought for $500 in 1984. The Charger needed a lot of work. I did everything but the transmission, brakes (my uncle did that part), some of the wiring (the girlfriend I was dating at the time did some of the soldering), and the seats. Bodywork, engine, paint, suspension, etc. was weekends and days off. Time was abundant when I was young ;). The one Yuppie car that I would/should have got was the 200 series Volvo.

Rey C.

The first car I bought was a '72 Plymouth Roadrunner (the boat body, not the sweet, square one like your Charger). I wanted either a Cuda or a Challenger but they were way too expensive for me (cheapest one was $750 or so). I think I paid about $500 for my Roadrunner. And you got an actual Goat for $500. Less than $1000 was the going price on muscle cars back then! If we'd only known then what we know now! Instead of sending me to college, my parents should have just thrown me out of the house, bought up all those old muscle cars for a few hundred apiece and put them in a giant garage for 30 years. They'd have wound up filthy rich and could have avoided all the hell that I put them through. See, I am the reason that I don't have kids. I ain't stoopid. I know how that karma stuff works.

What was the funky Volvo wagon from the late 70's/early 80's? A girl I was in school with had one of those. An 1800 or 1900 wagon? Something like that. Wild looking car that I really liked.

bahodeme

Closed Account
^^^^
If you are talking about this, it is the P1800.
volvo-p1800-es-front-three-quarter.jpg

I liked those too.

Rey C.

That's the one! As far as eclectic/unique looking cars are concerned, that Volvo wagon and the Jaguar XJ-6C (a coupe XJ-6 from the 70's) are two of my all time faves.