• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Actor?

member006

Closed Account
Johnny Depp, sorry I don't think he a good actor. IMHO He had his 15 min of fame as a teen throb and sex symbol (not my taste) but I think the only 1/2 decent thing he did was "Gilbert Grape" and should have stopped while he was ahead. I know his looks make him popular, but seriously is anyone looking at the acting?

Will Ferrell's whole game is hamming it up and schtick, so to call him a bad actor is a misnomer...his goal is not going for the Oscar for his roles

Keanu is the default answer to this question and I agree he is pretty bad...he was funny in "Bill and Ted's" and "Parenthood"

Cruise is usually good in everything he does, even though his personal life is a circus....I have no prob w/ him

DeNiro bad in "Meet the Parents/Fockers"? What are you, 13 yrs old? The man is a legend and can act circles around the best of them.

Costner is pretty bad, too but his movies are generally good.

How about Bill Pullman/Bill Paxton? They act the same goddam way in each movie and it's hard to tell which one is which....

Cruise is usually good in everything he does, even though his personal life is a circus....I have no prob w/ him

DeNiro bad in "Meet the Parents/Fockers"? What are you, 13 yrs old? The man is a legend and can act circles around the best of them.

How about Bill Pullman/Bill Paxton? They act the same goddam way in each movie and it's hard to tell which one is which....[/QUOTE]

Cruise is not usually good in everything he does? He's just the same old character - Tom Cruise - with his usual clause of the 'fast running' scene in nearly every picture. We get it, Tom. You can run fast. He was good in 'Born on the Fourth of July' and 'Magnolia' but he needs to vary his roles more.

De Niro is bad in those 'Meet the parent/fockers' - he ain't funny. So that's not much use in a 'comedy'. Mind you, the films were very poor - a stinking pile of shit to be more precise, so maybe De Niro shouldn't shoulder all the blame. Don't get me wrong, he is a good actor - just not in comedies.

As for Bill Paxton and Bill Pullman, I think the former is the better actor but having the sharing the same first name and having a lastname that begins with 'P' can really throw some people......

Clarkie25 said:
Affleck...enough said

Absolutely, 100% agree. If he's in it, it's probably a terrible movie.

Actually, I don't think I can handle another one of those Mel Gibson "formula type things, "The Patriot", "We Were Soldiers", "Braveheart". Bad thing happens to someone else. He gets pissed, gets revenge and the world is a better place. You just fill in the blanks, like Mad Libs to get a story. Harrison Ford isn't much better these days I'm afraid.

There are a lot more bad actors I think then good.

Last edited:
You're correct MyMessages74, Cruise is on fast MF'er. But don't discount his work in Collateral, Jerry Maguire, Rain Man, The Firm, A Few Good Men and the Color of Money...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
how about two: vince vaughan and that big nosed moron, owen wilson!!!:thefinger

bump

I been watchin movies all day and had to say this,

Kevin Costner
Keanu Reaves
Al Pacino
Tom Cruise- cant watch any of his movies anymore , I tried.

How can noone mention Arnold Schwarzenegger. Come on, the guy is horrible. He has that awful accent, and his physique limits him to type casting. He is awful when he tries to play a family man or something like that in a movie. Tom Cruise is also bad. I mean in Valkery he is supposed to be a German soldier, could he at least try to half ass a German accent and make his role believable. He is just talking like himself. I don't see his character, just Tom Cruise with an eye patch.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Keanu Reeves. You just fucking can't top that shit. You just can't. It's fucking impossible to top acting that shitty. A disgrace to every movie he's in. Fuck them all, and fuck any of you who like him. ;) :D

How can noone mention Arnold Schwarzenegger. Come on, the guy is horrible. He has that awful accent, and his physique limits him to type casting. He is awful when he tries to play a family man or something like that in a movie. Tom Cruise is also bad. I mean in Valkery he is supposed to be a German soldier, could he at least try to half ass a German accent and make his role believable. He is just talking like himself. I don't see his character, just Tom Cruise with an eye patch.

Well, that's really the biggest problem with Cruise, and this is a disease spreading through the actor/celeb community. They are getting so known for their personal life antics and activities that when you see them on screen, it's really difficult for you to buy into the character- you just wind up thinking "Oh- Tom Cruise- that scientology guy...." I don't even see Tom Cruise movies now because I can't see myself viewing him as anyone but Tom Cruise.

And the problem with fake German accents is that you usually come across as a cheesy mad scientist, and that's never good.

H

colin ferrel is ok if you have seen him in tigerland. alexander was just a bad movie. he actually sorta salvaged it from being the worst movie.

worst actors are tom cruise, keanu reeeves, matthew mcconaughay (however the fuk u spell that), and a few more that i cant remember.

ben affleck is a good actor, but stars in the worst fucking movies.

The entire child cast of the Harry Potter films are appalling actors, when you consider the quality of the acting by child actors in for example, the sixth sense, bugsy Malone and even the whimsical Macaulay Culkin films.:2 cents: :thumbsup:

Don't get me started on the likes of Tom Cruise etc.
A source of good cinema and acting can still be found however in European studios, the French for instance produce some fantastic actors and not forgetting the far east.:thumbsup:

There are quite a bit of good american actors and actresses ;)

to name a few good ones: Edward Norton, Brad Pitt (yes he is actually a very good actor), George Clooney, Zoey Deschanel, and quite a few others.

Now to get on to one of the worst.

Paul Walker. He didnt a decent job in fast and the furious but every other movie he has been in, he sucks.

This may sound kind of strange but the bean, he is one of the most funniest men but he is a horrible actor. It would be interesting to see him in a good movie. Well, I have not saw many of his movies.

you ask to many questions that give the anwsers inside the question.
Whati s acting? starring is films or portraying an image that you are not.
Since, I havn't really saw a bad movie, I couldn't anwser this question
what a bunch of hypacrites.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Al Pacino

You're crazy. Yeah he got hammy in some of his later roles. Just two suggestions, compadre:
Scarface
Dog Day Afternoon
...there are plenty more.

:2 cents::2 cents: