• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worldwide Revolts

Why do they revolt? Don't they know we elected Obama after all? Wasn't that supposed to bring us "Hope" and "Change" and the world's problems would be solved and there would be no more war, and the world would love us, and we would all be singing Kumbaya while holding hands under a rainbow, and the forest critters would come out and eat off our hands, and the polar bears would learn how to swim and would let us pet them? I mean, that's more or less the message I kept hearing from our Dear Leader's followers so I don't understand why this is happening.

"The peasants are revolting"
"You're right, they stink"
Mel Brooks, History of the World Part I

What's sad is a person like me with my skill set has a lot better chance of thriving in a situation like that. All the rest of the time I'm just forced to take the bitch slapping the elite and the society they created like to give me.
Just let me know what Grid you'll be at, and i'll cover your 6... Trust me, better to have 360 security with a small team, than by yourself. :thumbsup:

I mean, that's more or less the message I kept hearing from our Dear Leader's followers so I don't understand why this is happening.

No, that's the condescending creation of bitter right wing media hacks in their attempt to increase their ratings while demeaning those who support The President. And you're spitting it back verbatim, like a good little soldier. Well done :)

That portrayal is particularly ironic coming from the same folks who blindly supported George Bush, a president who genuinely believed he got his orders directly from God.

It's recoverable, of course it is. Look what happened to Germany in the 1930s when money was literally worth less than the paper it was printed on.But within a very few years her economy was thriving.
All of you guys arming yourselves to the teeth-has it escaped your notice that the other guys are also armed?