• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

World of Warcraft

I have been one of the lucky that had access to the Beta Testing of WoW... so it gaves you an idea when i started playing it.

I had, at least, a lvl60 of each class (and on each side) on different servers when i have quitted for the first time.

I came back to see the first expansion allowing us to reach level70 and not liked it as much as the lvl60 original cap, besides PvP which was great. Took me around a year to see everything there was to see.

I finally quitted definitively 2 years (or so) ago. For good this time. This game is great, especially with good ingame friends.

Favorite classes?

Warlock (the first class i have played, enjoyable 'till the end! So many interresting builds!)
Druid (the Moonkin way)
Paladin (underestimated healer, my favorite healing class by far)

I was mainly playing those characters when i have left. My Paladin was always the top healer in PvP, that class is really underestimated healing-wise, beleive me :)

I'd try playing it, but I'm afraid of the time commitment it'd take to make it worthwhile.

That's it in a nutshell- time consuming. Even with the recent streamlining of quests in the old world it still takes a while to level a new character to 80 and you find yourself burnt out faster.

I still play, but not anywhere near what I used to. Ulduar's annoying, the whole "get the next tier!" thing is wayyy old, bout all it has going for it right now are the friends I have made through the years of playing...

I stopped playing like 3 months ago. My shaman was like in the top 5 healers of the server. I'm kinda glad I stopped, I much more free time now. But sometimes I don't even know what to with so much free time! It's kinda scary... I had 2 lvl 80s, (Draenei Resto Shaman & NE Rogue) the Shaman was top geared, the Rogue just got to lvl 80 like 4 days before I quit playing so...nothing special there. I had a lot of twinks, lvl ranged from 20 to like 63. WoW was very much fun for some time, but after a while it got veeery repetitive. Daily quests, rep grinding...very boring.

Here's the armory link of my resto shaman if anyone would like to take a look ;)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aegwynn&n=Ekstase

I've been playing WoW since June 2004, in closed beta. I've got 2 80s, a warrior and a rogue. Been getting pretty bored with the game lately though. All I do is log on to do my dailies then wait for my arena partner to get off work so we can do arena.

WoW is getting pretty stale for me.

Blizzard is going to be offering paid Faction changes soon.

Link

This game has totally jumped the shark. They are purely about the money at this point.

Another way so Blizzard will get money. I knew they would do this. It's actually a good idea to make a ton of money... but it feels like Blizzard only cares about money rather than fun content.

i hate it

Any reason why you hate it? Thanks for your useful input :rolleyes: lol

Another way so Blizzard will get money. I knew they would do this. It's actually a good idea to make a ton of money... but it feels like Blizzard only cares about money rather than fun content.

Yeah it seems like the game is in liquidation mode right now. I get the distinct feeling that they're trying to milk every dollar they can right now before the next Blizzard MMO is announced.

I am a newb to it but have a lvl60 druid but have made 1 of most classes just to test out