• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Broken Hearted

sj1

Love & Basketball
I will go with "Broken Hearted".
"Broken Hearted"

2668991880ae1157945fccc0f15ff14dc719ebd4.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
"Passion Field"

I like the western theme. :hatsoff:

DuanCulo

Staff member
Passion Field

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
space
Match has ended and poll is now officially closed - thanks for voting! By virtue of tiebreaker rule, the panel selects Fill Me Upi to advance to Round 2 of the 2018 WCN Playoffs!
I just need to say this about the last vote.... "Rim shot" was the most wonderfully tasty looking asshole ever, I bet it tasted like strawberry marshmallows!

This picture though.... Apple of My Eye... the depth of field in this shot, taking in all the surroundings and the head to toe model, it's just balanced so beautifully....
1 vote from me :)

"Apple of My Eye"

26690110f5518f6542d10b617c12cb0a9271cf17.jpg

Photographer: Elizabeth Shaburova

What picture checks all the boxes?
Beautiful girl
Beautiful hair
TAN LINES!
Nice trim 90’s bush
Natural pose/movement

Yep...Broken Hearted gets my vote

space
:update:

Broken Hearted* - 7
Passion Field - 4
Apple of My Eye - 4
Prairie Life - 0
i
*holds tiebreaker advantage

Time remaining in match (as of this post): i ~ 24 hours

sj1

Love & Basketball
Great to see Mandy Flores giving her thoughts & views on the photos. Mandy is a beautiful model & has so many amazing photos to her credit with more still to come. Hope to see more of Mandy & her thoughts on future photos when she has a few spare minutes.

Wow, surprised not a single vote cast for Prairie Life thus far. :dunno:

Just 7 hours left with 2nd place finisher yet to be determined. Remember, though losing the match, 2nd place finishers remain technically alive for medal contention.

(note: last season's Bronze Medal winner recovered admirably after suffering defeat in first round)

space
Match has ended and poll is now officially closed. Receiving 44% of the 4-way vote, the panel selects Broken Heartedi to advance to Round 2 of the 2018 WCN Playoffs!

2668991880ae1157945fccc0f15ff14dc719ebd4.jpg

Final Tally
Broken Hearted - 7
Passion Field - 5
Apple of My Eye - 4
Prairie Life - 0

*note: by finishing 2nd, Passion Field remains alive for medal contention, that is, until/unless Broken Hearted is eliminated.

Prairie Life: 1) almost entire lower torso is "chopped," 2) based on the visible right arm, looks "skinny" (underweight), 3) the rest of the competition was just better!

Hey guys, would love to hear your suggestions for themes or fetishes you'd like to see featured here in the tournament. :)