• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I am so glad Larissa advanced!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves... she hasn't advanced yet. There's still quite a few Orsy supporters out there. It's gonna be close.
I'll interpret your post as a vote for Larissa. :)

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Orsy

Only about 30 mins. remains in the 2nd and final overtime period.

Time's up!
As even a match-up as you'll ever see, WCN's first double-overtime match ended in yet another tie with
Orsy and Larissa each receiving 4 votes.

No time for a 3rd OT, so I must put an end to this saga.
I hereby cast the tiebreaking vote for Larissa Saloio.
My apologies to all you Orsy supporters out there. But as you know, there can only be 1 winner.

While admittedly the Orsy photo is exceptional (that look in her eyes is mesmerizing!), creatively speaking, I see it as generally in line with most other quality nudes I've come across in my experience.
On the other hand, Larissa's photo is quite unique in its composition, as it utilizes the vessel, the vantage point/camera angle, and the ocean to whet the viewer's imagination while creating a voyeuristic feel.
Add to that the featured model, striking a sexy pose as she shows off her astonishing figure, and VOILA! you have yourself a World-class Nudes Semi-finalist and legitimate 2016 WCN Gold Medal contender

DuanCulo

Staff member
No time for a 3rd OT, so I must put an end to this saga.
I hereby cast the tiebreaking vote for Larissa Saloio.
My apologies to all you Orsy supporters out there. But as you know, there can only be 1 winner.

While admittedly the Orsy photo is exceptional (that look in her eyes is mesmerizing!), creatively speaking, I see it as generally in line with most other quality nudes I've come across in my experience.
On the other hand, Larissa's photo is quite unique in its composition, as it utilizes the vessel, the vantage point/camera angle, and the ocean to whet the viewer's imagination while creating a voyeuristic feel.
Add to that the featured model, striking a sexy pose as she shows off her astonishing figure, and voila! you have yourself a World-class Nudes Semi-finalist and legitimate 2016 WCN Gold Medal contender!

sucks I hadn't been here to break the 4-4 tie myself but I would've voted Larissa anyway so all's well that ends well

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sorry. I was out of town over the weekend.

Darn, my only chance to make a positive contribution to something has been lost. :(

But that's OK. Between those two, I would have voted for Larissa too. I dig those tan lines. :yesyes:

space
2016 WCN Playoffs
Quarterfinal Round
Match 3

Overture
23228449a6eb79002b35071198a461f32219f2d4.jpg

Photographer credit: Georgiy Chernyadyev @ http://imwarrior.ru/nude

Perfect Form
23641073faa7dbecb77cc55f9bc84c6a611a2d5d.jpg

Beach Babe
23262997923e98bc1776586bfae5f965c23ae68d.jpg

http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/das/veronica-zemanova/

Which of these 3 photos do you like best?

Tiebreakers
1st Tiebreaker - 24 hour OT period: Winner determined by overtime votes received from panel judges who did not originally vote for one of the "finalist". If after overtime, match is still tied, then tiebreaker defaults to first overtime vote received.

2nd Tiebreaker - In the unlikely event that no votes are received in overtime, the tiebreaker shall default to OP's discretion.

Minimum Participation Policy Important!
If at any time during playoffs, 3 consecutive matches receive less than 9 votes for the 5-day voting period, it will be viewed as "insufficient interest", thereby triggering the immediate and abrupt shut down of the tournament.

note: poll terminates exactly 5 days from match's original time stamp.

FYI: Beach Babe takes F-O-R-V-E-R to load! What is the density / file size?

Not the best pic of Veronika Z. So, it is Perfect Form for me. Oooowweeee - I'd love to just slide up behind her and insert my hard cock into that pussy! Mmmmm...

FYI: Beach Babe takes F-O-R-V-E-R to load! What is the density / file size?...

Yeah, I saw that too, but thought it had something to do with my computer. I'll upload a smaller and better version - thanks.

Re-upped to correct for "Beach Babe" photo...

space
2016 WCN Playoffs
Quarterfinal Round
Match 3

Overture
23228449a6eb79002b35071198a461f32219f2d4.jpg

Photographer credit: Georgiy Chernyadyev @ http://imwarrior.ru/nude

Beach Babe
238550676c1a487493063e27479f52e4c897d3d2.jpg

http://www.definebabe.com/gallery/das/veronica-zemanova/

Perfect Form
23641073faa7dbecb77cc55f9bc84c6a611a2d5d.jpg

Which of these 3 photos do you like best?

Tiebreakers
1st Tiebreaker - 24 hour OT period: Winner determined by overtime votes received from panel judges who did not originally vote for one of the "finalist". If after overtime, match is still tied, then tiebreaker defaults to first overtime vote received.

2nd Tiebreaker - In the unlikely event that no votes are received in overtime, the tiebreaker shall default to OP's discretion.

Minimum Participation Policy Important!
If at any time during playoffs, 3 consecutive matches receive less than 9 votes for the 5-day voting period, it will be viewed as "insufficient interest", thereby triggering the immediate and abrupt shut down of the tournament.

note: poll terminates exactly 5 days from match's original time stamp.