• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Season 8
World Class Nudes Tournament

Solo Division
Round 1

Match 5

Hot Lips

Bedtime Ritual

Hotel Harlot

Body & Soul

Which photo do you like best overall?

Poll Duration: Up to 5 days

1st Tiebreaker: winner determined by votes cast by panel's "Superjudges"
2nd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first pic to received 3 Superjudges' votes

WCN , WCT, I-KON
Novel photo tournaments, together, serving as the quintessential awards academy for nude-glamour photography!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
"Hot Lips"!

31418682789432c66bfaeb0dc0a6691b9f11fef6.jpg

I think I might be "late?" Even if so, please count the vote to continue Super Judge status. I was on vacation for roughly the past week.

My vote is for Body & Soul. The way she's squatting on that seat, with her eyes closed .. she MUST be reminiscing about how I was draped over it, with my groin on the cushion, as she was sliding up-and-down on my shaft.

I think I might be "late?" Even if so, please count the vote to continue Super Judge status. I was on vacation for roughly the past week.

My vote is for Body & Soul. The way she's squatting on that seat, with her eyes closed .. she MUST be reminiscing about how I was draped over it, with my groin on the cushion, as she was sliding up-and-down on my shaft.

Exception granted... your Superjudge status will remain intact.

Receiving 55% of the 4-way vote, the committee selects Red Hot Lips to advance to Round 2 of the WCN 8 Photo Tournament!

Final Tally
Red Hot Lips - 6
Body & Soul - 3
Hotel Harlot - 1
Bedtime Ritual - 1

note: by finishing 2nd, Body & Soul remains alive for medal and/or title contention, that is, until/unless Hot Lips is eliminated.

^ Shot by one of my favorite photographers of fine nudes, legendary "lensmaster", J. Stephen Hicks (R.I.P.).

Season 8
World Class Nudes Tournament

Solo Division
Round 1

Match 6

Shady Rock

Sunset Lake

Dog Walker

Sultry Siren

Reach for Me

Which photo do you like best overall?

Poll Duration: Up to 5 days

1st Tiebreaker: winner determined by votes cast by panel's "Superjudges"
2nd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first pic to received 3 Superjudges' votes

WCN , WCT, I-KON
Novel photo tournaments, together, serving as the quintessential awards academy for nude-glamour photography!

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Ohh, tough call on this set of lovlies!

On final inspection I am going with Reach for Me as it is the most artistic and erotic of the bunch.
I like the models body shape and pose which you don't see very often here. I really like the beach setting, with the layers of sand, wet sand and sea in the background too.
For me this picture is very worthy of hanging on my wall! :)

Tough one! I dinged Sultry Siren for her tats, but like all the others.

I'll vote for Shady Rock. I will likely visit the SW again in January 2025. Still hoping to .. encounter her, when she's au naturel, living the lifestyle!