• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
space
Capturing 40% of the 5-way vote, WCN's panel of judges selects Out on a Ledge i to advance to divisional quarterfinals of the 2019-2020 World Class Nudes Photo Tournament!

Final Tally
Out on a Ledge - 6
Erotic Combustion - 4
Test Drive - 3
Rainmaker - 1
Dining Room Strip - 1

note: By finishing 2nd, Erotic Combustion remains alive for medal and title contention, that is, until/unless Out on a Ledge is eliminated.

This concludes Round 1 of the 2019-2020 World Class Nudes Photo Tournament.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Erotic Combustion - effective, vibrant color scheme.

I must say, although, I did not vote for Valentina Nappi in this part of the contest. This is when Twistys was good. Now, it's just horrible. Navigation is just terrible in there. Models who used to have plenty of content, i.e. over fifteen photo sets and videos, are down to just one or two photo galleries at the most. They may have most of the videos but none of the photo sets. And lastly, this photo gallery of Valentina Nappi is long gone. Mindgeek and their new webmaster have just ruined the site. I would not recommend to anyone in getting a subscription to it. Just bad!

Shap, Twistys original owner, would be so very disappointed.

space
Quarterfinals (Round 2) of WCN tourney set to begin at 1600 hours (EST) on January 1st.

World-Class Nudes Playoffs set to resume tomorrow with Quarterfinal Round in pursuit of selecting the 2019-2020 (Season #4) WCN Photo of the Year!

Since first match is already locked and loaded, I've decided to go ahead and launch Round 2 ahead of schedule! ;)

space

WCN 2019-20 Playoff Tournament
Quarterfinals
Solo-Model Division
Match A

"Low Tide"

"Forbidden Entry"

"No Holes Barred"

Which photo do you like best overall?

Poll Duration: 2 days (48 hours)

1st Tiebreaker: winner determined by votes cast by panel's current Superjudges
2nd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first 9 votes received
3rd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first pic to reach 3 votes

WCN.... celebrating the best in nude photographic arts! ii

No Holes Barred. Also really liked Low Tide - but Veronika's seductive open mouth and spread-eagle legs was much more .. stirring. ;-)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Thank you!

I vote for this one...

37571539eg.jpg

(Re-hosted, just in case...)